Moles

Talk about hostas, hostas, and more hostas! Companion plant topics should be posted in the Shade Garden forum.

Moderators: ViolaAnn, redcrx, Chris_W

Jamie

Post by Jamie »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You got me beat. Never have ran over and punched the ground. :lol: :lol:
NWhosta4life

Post by NWhosta4life »

Trust me i feel your pain :( :evil:
nanny_56
USDA Zone: 5b
Location: Putnam County, Indiana Lat. 39* 45' 54.2892" Long. -86* 41' 55.9284''

Post by nanny_56 »

OMG!! Gave me my chuckle for today you guys! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Claudia
Claudia
"When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest" - John Muir
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

You ran over and punched the ground??? Too funny!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
hostadad

Post by hostadad »

I had no tool, I had to do something and I had to do it quick!
largosmom

Post by largosmom »

That's funny. Why do I have the theme from "Caddy Shack" playing in my head now?

Laura :lol:
hostadad

Post by hostadad »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
eastwood2007

Post by eastwood2007 »

largosmom wrote:That's funny. Why do I have the theme from "Caddy Shack" playing in my head now?

Laura :lol:
That was the first thing I thought of, too! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't wait to get to heaven so I can see all the videos of these things! Can you imagine? We'll be busy for centuries, roflol, or rocloud..lol, at "Heaven's Funniest Videos!" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Charla
Latitude 38.57N; Longitude -94.89W (Elev. 886 ft.)
oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

Way to go everybody

Post by oldcoot »

:D :D :D :D Don't know if it work but am going to get some to try. WWW.Gardens Alive . COM is an Eco friendly site that sell stuff it say will kill them. If they are a nuisance it would sure be worth a try........OC on top of he world today - WE HAVE RAIN......not much but OC will say thank YOU Lord for ANY he gets. Went out this morning with k9ids to check the beds and they looked great. Wind was blowing dirt off of the beds it was so dry. Watered good and will go back out Monday.....(OC doesn't work on Sunday). Hostas are dry but looking good..........
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
VThosta/daylilylover

Post by VThosta/daylilylover »

Here is a "Bait Station" for voles that I found on another site. We made two a few days ago. Can't tell if they're working yet. It might work for moles too. The advantage is that we won't be poisoning our neighbor's cats who also help with the mice and voles we have.
http://bridgewoodgardens.com/HOSTAS%201 ... TATION.htm
eastwood2007

Post by eastwood2007 »

OC, save your money!!! I got that stuff from Gardens Alive last year and it didn't work....What I did notice, though, is that Castor Oil is the main ingredient... :D That's where I got the idea for the castor oil. It did work, and since then I have seen a number of mole products at the garden centers and guess what the main ingredient is? You guessed it....castor oil! Castor oil is only like $2 a bottle...lot's cheaper, as the preps at the garden centers were $15 for the same amount of castor oil in them....
Charla
Latitude 38.57N; Longitude -94.89W (Elev. 886 ft.)
New Topic Post Reply