problems seeing photos?

Talk about hostas, hostas, and more hostas! Companion plant topics should be posted in the Shade Garden forum.

Moderators: ViolaAnn, redcrx, Chris_W

renaldo75

Post by renaldo75 »

Thanks, Hank - I'll give it a shot. But I would have never known that 'export' would have had anything to do with resizing/compression...
GO HAWKEYES!!!

Renaldo's Hosta List
Latitude: 40° 59' 17.6676"; Longitude: -94° 44' 28.014"
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Well I am another dinasour on dial-up, I Pieter, your pictures I always have to scroll back and forth to see and I too, wait to see large pictures...so sometimes I don't bother due to the time to load pictures and the time I have.....I am not the sharpest pencil in the both for doing sizing either....I do now that on my camera, I set it at 640x480 and they are just right to where I do not have to do anything to them to post or send out in e-mails to people.....

Reldon I hope you can see mine.....:-)

I will have to go re-read the suggestion here in this thread to see if I can learn anything... :roll:
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Didn't I post in this thread?? :hmm:...

All I know is now everyone has real big pictures, and I have to scroll back and forth and wait long for them to load..... :x So guess I won't be looking....I hate the scrolling back and forth to read.......I liked the thumbnails... I know, I know....not everyone can see them..... :???:
New Topic Post Reply