To Renaldo and Ladybug, can you see these thumbnails?

Talk about hostas, hostas, and more hostas! Companion plant topics should be posted in the Shade Garden forum.

Moderators: ViolaAnn, redcrx, Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
Chris_W
Administrator
USDA Zone: 9

To Renaldo and Ladybug, can you see these thumbnails?

Post by Chris_W »

Just tried a new setting to see if these thumbnails are now visible. Let me know when you get a chance.

Chris
Attachments
hostabluediamond.jpg
Csnowfairy.jpg
Chris_W
Administrator

Post by Chris_W »

Just had another thought! Check your browser preferences. Do you have java scrip t enabled? I think the thumbnails might use java scrip t to view them. Let me know if that was the problem.

Chris
renaldo75

Post by renaldo75 »

Hi Chris - Sorry I didn't reply sooner. I was on the forum for the 1st time yesterday just a few minutes before Elton was playing his 60th birthday concert live on MSN last nite. There was no way I was going to take the time to reboot after I looked at my Java settings. :wink:

I did look at how my Java was set up. There was one box that wasn't cked so I cked & applied it. That apparently wasn't the problem.

I see NO thumbnails. :( Seeing pics was fun while it lasted.....I was more than happy to do a little scrolling as long as I had something to see for a change. :P I will have to call my ISP & have them connect me to the Firewall people again. I can feel the life force draining out of my body just thinking about it. :???: :x

:wink:
GO HAWKEYES!!!

Renaldo's Hosta List
Latitude: 40° 59' 17.6676"; Longitude: -94° 44' 28.014"
Chris_W
Administrator

Post by Chris_W »

Sorry you have to make another phone call. Can you try to find out which setting it is, so we help others?

Thanks Reldon :)
renaldo75

Post by renaldo75 »

Amazingly I actually got thru to a real live person without punching #s & listening to endless repetitions of the same messages!!!!!! :o :o :cool: My karma must be real good today. :wink:

The nice man with the firewall co. did the computer takeover again & fixed the problem. For me it was changing a few of the settings on the firewall itself , but he also deleted a LOT of folders [250] in the firewall that he said had built up over time & were redundant - he said normal would be 20-30.

So other than having Ladybug to contact her firewall provider & seeing if they can fix the problem, I don't know what to tell you.

But I can see the jpegs again just fine now!!!!!!! :P :P :cool: :cool: :P :P

I explained to him that after the problem was fixed previously, that there was a disruption in service overnite a week later & that I had lost the ability to view jpegs again after that. He had no idea why that would have occurred. So I guess I will have to call them again if that happens & results in the same problem.
Attachments
There will be hostas in this garden before long - there are already eyes showing.
There will be hostas in this garden before long - there are already eyes showing.
GO HAWKEYES!!!

Renaldo's Hosta List
Latitude: 40° 59' 17.6676"; Longitude: -94° 44' 28.014"
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

I like them this size as I don't need to scroll to read......How come all the other threads aren't like this?

Glad you can see them like this Reldon.... :D
ladybug

Post by ladybug »

sorry i haven't been on much lately. life is changing dramatically for me. i won't have time for plants anymore. my husband and i are getting a divorce and selling the house. there goes my hosta collection. i am actually excited to be on my own. i haven't been on my own for over thirty years. i still can't still the pictures you asked about chris, but i could see one of leafmolds pictures. i have checked my firewall settings, but i will check the java script thing too. thanks for trying. i will miss all. bye
ladybug
life is too short to be unhappy

i went to see michael buble in concert in charlotte nc on march 18 and it was fabulous!!
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

:o Oh no.........You don't have to leave do you? I mean, you could still visit and do a little gardening in pot's or something, couldn't you? Oh this is terrible.....I will always remember you, and your generous pressies you sent.....Wow, I don't know what else to say......will you have the puter? Well, I wish you the best, ladybug!! :cry:
New Topic Post Reply