NOID Seedlings

Talk about hostas, hostas, and more hostas! Companion plant topics should be posted in the Shade Garden forum.

Moderators: ViolaAnn, redcrx, Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
ademink

NOID Seedlings

Post by ademink »

Sadly, these were some I found that had blown out of the envelopes and I love what two of them are doing!!! (Is that always the way it is??? LOL)

Though it's hard to see, the first one has ruffled leaves, red petioles and some streaking on the leaves.

I love the long ruffled leaves on the gold one - the leaves just keep getting longer! There is some red on the petioles also. :)

Help! I'm being held hostage!

My Hosta List
eastwood2007

Post by eastwood2007 »

you have lots of cool babies! :D
Charla
Latitude 38.57N; Longitude -94.89W (Elev. 886 ft.)
ademink

Post by ademink »

Thank you! I can't wait to see how they look by the end of the summer. I never knew growing hosta seeds would be such a BLAST and so easy! :bd:

My Hosta List
eastwood2007

Post by eastwood2007 »

It is fun, isn't it? I have some new ones sprouting...Kiwi Highlights, Galaxy, Korean Snow (some of Chris' and some others), best blue streaked from ebay, Odyssey, marbled cream,......they germinated really fast and are growing alot faster than the first batch. Seeing some streakers already and the leaves are barely visible! :o So much fun! Thanks for sharing your pics, you really do have some nice ones!
Charla
ademink

Post by ademink »

Sounds like you're going to be up to your knees in them by the time Spring is full-tilt! lol I look forward to see pics!

My Hosta List
eastwood2007

Post by eastwood2007 »

yeah, they are kind of monopolizing all my indoor lighting space. The annuals are just going to have to wait a week or so this year! Oh, wellllll !!!! :D
Charla
New Topic Post Reply