Seedling powerlifters

Talk about hostas, hostas, and more hostas! Companion plant topics should be posted in the Shade Garden forum.

Moderators: ViolaAnn, redcrx, Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
HostaDesigner

Seedling powerlifters

Post by HostaDesigner »

Look at these crazy things. They're growing so good, that they have actually lifted off the 6" dome. I've never had this happen before. I don't bring these outside for at least another 3 weeks. I guess I have to take the cover off! Ordinarily I wouldn't take it off for a couple weeks to start the hardening-off process. Apparently, this is the year for aggressive seedlings!

Linda P

Post by Linda P »

I guess they're trying to tell you something! Looks like you have some really strong plants there.
Linda P
And time remembered is grief forgotten,
And frosts are slain and flowers begotten.....
Algernon Charles Swinburne

Latitude: 41° 51' 12.1572"

My Hosta List
playinmud

Post by playinmud »

LOL, that's amazing!! Talk about teamwork, its almost like they're trying to break out of jail. :eek:

Where did you find those great containers with the high domes? I'd love to get my hands on some of those.
~PIM~

°`°º¤ø,¸¸Kindness is the oil that takes the friction out of life¸¸,ø¤º°`°
HostaDesigner

Post by HostaDesigner »

playinmud wrote:Where did you find those great containers with the high domes? I'd love to get my hands on some of those.
I'm pretty sure I got them from HomeHarvest.com. They have the trays (no holes), flats, and the domes.
New Topic Post Reply