Hosta pic

Talk about hostas, hostas, and more hostas! Companion plant topics should be posted in the Shade Garden forum.

Moderators: ViolaAnn, redcrx, Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
SUEDIA

Hosta pic

Post by SUEDIA »

Hope you don't care if I post a few pictures tonight. They look so fresh and clean with the rain droplets on them, better than frost.
Thanks,
Sue
Attachments
Sea Fire.jpg
renaldo75

Post by renaldo75 »

Sue - I don't think anyone's gonna complain about you showing your great looking hostas!! :wink: :P
GO HAWKEYES!!!

Renaldo's Hosta List
Latitude: 40° 59' 17.6676"; Longitude: -94° 44' 28.014"
Linda P

Post by Linda P »

No complaints from this department!!! :D
Now, why don't I have Sea Fire yet? It's been on my list for years.
I agree...raindrops beat frost, hands down.
Linda P
And time remembered is grief forgotten,
And frosts are slain and flowers begotten.....
Algernon Charles Swinburne

Latitude: 41° 51' 12.1572"

My Hosta List
wzbt03

Sea Fire

Post by wzbt03 »

My Sea Fires are always a favorite in the spring.

Yours look great.
oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

Beautiful Hosta

Post by oldcoot »

Where did you great that great Hosta Tag ? Now that I know the names of so many of mine, I'd like to tag them too before the Squirrels eat up the plastic ones. OC
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
SUEDIA

Post by SUEDIA »

Thanks everyone for the kind words. The hostas just seemed to change from morning til night. Especially on a humid day like today. OC I ordered the metals tags from Eon Indrustries I can send you a email with there website later tonight. Also I started out tagging with a cheap label maker, which worked and the tags are still on after 5 years. I went to a Brother label maker and it works great as you can see. They have all kinds so you will have to look for the one that works for you. Mind is simple so I can make labels very easy. But words of wisdom I planted a new bed last year and I didn't tag as I planted and I am still trying to find the tags the plants came with so I can mark them. This year all new planted hosta's will also have a metal tag beside it.
Sue
New Topic Post Reply