Lots of pictures

Talk about hostas, hostas, and more hostas! Companion plant topics should be posted in the Shade Garden forum.

Moderators: ViolaAnn, redcrx, Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
Rob
USDA Zone: 8a

Lots of pictures

Post by Rob »

Hello everyone,

The hostas in the Hosta Mill Garden over here in Belgium are growing like crazy this year.
Repotting, cleaning up has kept me busy since april, so the Hosta Mill website hasn't been updated much lately.

I finally got a new digicam, and have tried to take pictures of about 2 plants a day. I'm very pleased to finally be able to share them, especially because some of the plants pictured are not very common.

The link is:
http://hostamill.be/Coppermine/index.php?lang=english

Most of the new pictures are in the "Solid Colored" albums. I'm carrying out my plan to get a 'non-variegated' hosta collection.

Love from the Hosta Mill,

Rob
Visit my garden on www.hostamill.be/ENG
hostarod

Post by hostarod »

Hi Rob,
very nice site and great picture's on your website.
Thanks for sharing your photo's.
Rod
Rob
USDA Zone: 8a

Pictures

Post by Rob »

Thanks Rod, glad you liked it,

I'll keep updating with more pictures regularly until every single hosta in the collection has its picture taken.

Next step is a major update of the site (the update has been ready for some time, just didn't get around to publish it)

Greetings from the Hosta Mill,

Rob

BTW,

Everyone can upload photos to the picture gallery and share them with the rest of the world.

Only thing you have to do is register (get a user ID and password) and start uploading. No strings attached, completely free.
Visit my garden on www.hostamill.be/ENG
New Topic Post Reply