I know you like the photos, U can help finance $

Talk about hostas, hostas, and more hostas! Companion plant topics should be posted in the Shade Garden forum.

Moderators: ViolaAnn, redcrx, Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
putnamgardens

I know you like the photos, U can help finance $

Post by putnamgardens »

I know you all enjoy the Journal. To have three periodicals of photos and fun, it must be financed. You can bid on a hosta or donate some. Don Dean has a new e-mail address to forward your donation to.
dedean@q.com
You can think of reasons not to donate....I don't have pictures excuse isn't valid. The auction library can be contacted by Don Dean and get permission to use theirs.
I like to bundle my common hosta donations so that I only ship once. It fetches some $ but mostly cuz I love the journal to have lotsa photos.
Way to go Chris. You're getting some advertising from your generosity. I'm mailing an order your way shortly. Many thanks to all who donate and bid. Don Dean is off work today (Monday). He's waiting by his computer for your donation. I know folks won't disappoint. Later, Love, Lisa
Attachments
beauty's from nationals.jpg
Have I mentioned lately that my drinking team has a hosta problem?
Chris_W
Administrator
USDA Zone: 9

Post by Chris_W »

And for those of you who haven't had a chance to check it out yet, here is the link to the auction:

http://hostalibrary.org/cgi-bin/ahs1.pl

This is the last week - have fun :)

Chris
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

Should be some more donations added soon :-)
Willowy

Post by Willowy »

Nice donations everyone!
a.k.a. hostabuff
My Hosta List & My Blog
Lessadragon
USDA Zone: 5b

Post by Lessadragon »

I'm excited about the non-hosta offerings. Maybe they can come across the border!
Lynn
imagooch

Auction

Post by imagooch »

Are any of the plants in Canada? It would be AWESOME if there were - especially as we have a soft spot in our hearts for Margot and Uno. He was a teacher and one of my firends was his student!!
New Topic Post Reply