How 'bout that AUCTION?

Talk about hostas, hostas, and more hostas! Companion plant topics should be posted in the Shade Garden forum.

Moderators: ViolaAnn, redcrx, Chris_W

Jamie

Post by Jamie »

Thanks for the explanation, Kathy :wink:
thehostagourmet
USDA Zone: 5b

First Look Auction

Post by thehostagourmet »

NINE hostas went for $300 or more. High was $700!
George
barbara

Post by barbara »

Fun auction :D Congrats to all winners...may all your plants grow and multiply :lol: Enjoy! Thanks to everyone that donated such beauties. Of course, big thanks to Carol and Bill, who put it all together, and Bob for the auctionsight, and all the bidders that :cry: didn't win, but made it exciting. Can you tell I LOVE auctions :lol:
thehostagourmet

Multiple windows in Auction

I wasn't able to open multiple windows in the Auction this year. Couldn't monitor new posts and my bid screen simultaneously. Never had the problem before. It was a much bigger problem to those who were bidding on more than one item up to the last minute.
George
bobaxe

Post by bobaxe »

Hi George
I just went and opened multiple windows, worked ok here. The auction is still up so was easy to try.
thehostagourmet

Multiple windows

The browsers would open the Hosta Library main page, but I couldn't do multiple First Look screens.

Just tried again, and now I'm in my office so this is a different computer from Saturday night, and I still can't open multiple First Look screens.
George
allnitro

Post by allnitro »

I did and still can here at home in Iowa. Just did.
JEFF
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

Same results as Bob and Jeff here. I stopped at 10 and could've went more if needed :P I opened 5 windows in FireFox and 5 in IE with no problems at all :wink:

George,
Right click on the link and select Open In New Window and see if that route works for you :-)..
thehostagourmet

FL screens

Jamie, that worked. I had not mentioned that I was using IE 6, but it had worked fine last year. Last year, it wasn't directly connected to the Hosta Library home page, though.
George
New Topic Post Reply