The Flower Program

Talk about hostas, hostas, and more hostas! Companion plant topics should be posted in the Shade Garden forum.

Moderators: ViolaAnn, redcrx, Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
MollyD

The Flower Program

Post by MollyD »

There is a $30.00 program that is fantastic! Check out http://www.plantstep.com/ Currently they've been fine tuning the daylily section but they've just announced that hostas are the next section they will focus on. I find it invaluable in keeping an inventory of my plants! Recently they added a database that lets the program find information for the daylilies so you don't have to type everything in. Those of you who sell can create catalogs for yourselves. You can either print them out, put them on the internet in pdf or take them to a professional printer. He's working on the software right now so you can print out a single page with pictures. I have no monetary interest in this software but it's so good that I wanted to share the information with you guys. Check out their videos at the link above!!!

Makes it easy to buy even more hostas and keep track of them

:lol:

MollyD
MollyD's Hosta list
Lat: 42.89N, Lon: 77.28W
moongirl

Post by moongirl »

I bought this program a month or so ago and it is wonderful. I love it, and it is easy to use. Very nice people to deal with as well.
moongirl
baja220
USDA Zone: 6

Post by baja220 »

I've been looking at that program and emailing with them about it. I think I'm gonna go ahead and get it. Is it easy to use for 'not so savy on the computer' people?
MollyD

Post by MollyD »

Debbie it's extremely easy but if you run into questions Kent is very willing to help out. Also he has a manual online, a forum where you can ask questions and a web site you can join. All of these combine to make this one very easy program to use. If you run into installation problems (a few folks using Vista have had trouble) Kent works with you till it's up and running. It's not for Mac's. Sorry.

MollyD
MollyD's Hosta list
Lat: 42.89N, Lon: 77.28W
New Topic Post Reply