Majesty

Talk about hostas, hostas, and more hostas! Companion plant topics should be posted in the Shade Garden forum.

Moderators: ViolaAnn, redcrx, Chris_W

LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Reldon....it was not you.....but then again......now that I think about it.....Yep, it was YOU!!!! :evil: ..... :wink:

PS: I blamed this on you Lucy Goose

Missy Ginger.....what the heck did *I* do??.... :lol: .. :lol: I just bought one......You didn't have to copy me, ya know..... :lol: :lol:
baja220
USDA Zone: 6

Post by baja220 »

Well, I resisted, but now I've gotta check to see if yal bought em all!! :roll:
baja220

Post by baja220 »

Got one too!!! :cool:

Ginger, did ya get some more pots? :lol:
renaldo75

Post by renaldo75 »

Glad I could help, Lucy. :wink:

Resistance is futile...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
GO HAWKEYES!!!

Renaldo's Hosta List
Latitude: 40° 59' 17.6676"; Longitude: -94° 44' 28.014"
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Well, I got my box with a beautiful fat eye of Majesty, THANK-YOU VERY MUCH all you enablers!!!! And then Chris writes that it's all my fault now that 3 others orrdered after me.......My fault???? I don't THINK so mister....:lol: it's all that Missy Roxanne's fault!!! :lol: :lol:

Thanks whosoever's fault it is!!! :lol: :lol: :wink:
Ginger
USDA Zone: Zone 7

Post by Ginger »

:lol: Well LG if you could not resist, how the heck am I supposed to :o :o But.. in all fairness, it probably is really Reldons fault.... he is the devil sitting on our shoulder saying" its okay do it... resistance is futile " :lol: :lol:

Debbie, Nope have not bought my pots yet, but my Majesty shipped out Tuesday, so I best stop and pick some up tonight cause I bet it is at my house when I get home :D I also need to up pot several that are getting too big :o

Ginger
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Yep, now that you say it....I think your right....it's Mr. Reldon's fault! :lol:

Lucy, still walking all around the yard, trying to find a good place to plant it..... :roll: .....now you see why I didn't get in the trade?? :lol:....I am going to be digging up icky ones I am not that fond of for newer ones..... :lol:
Ginger

Post by Ginger »

Good luck! I can't wait to get mine. It is really a beautiful Hosta.... If you can't find any room, pot it up. It would be pretty in a really nice pot sitting on your porch, or by the door, or where ever :D And I have seen pics of your gardens, I don't think you have any "icky" ones :lol: :lol:

Ginger
Patrushka
USDA Zone: 5a

Post by Patrushka »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Give me your icky, your sunburned, your huddled masses yearning to be shaded. :wink:

Darn that Reldon! :P It's all his fault that I had to get Montana Aureomarginata and Touch of Class. I'll probably be getting my box today too.
Pat
My Hosta List

Keep your face always toward the sunshine and the shadows will fall behind you.
~ Walt Whitman
Ginger

Post by Ginger »

:lol: :lol: Patrushka, the Lady Liberty of Hosta :lol: :lol:

Ginger
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Patrushka wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: Give me your icky, your sunburned, your huddled masses yearning to be shaded. :wink:
ROTFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You'd best be careful what you say, Pat!!!!! AND if I give you any of my.... icky, my sunburned, my huddled masses yearning to be shaded..........They best not be KILLED by not being planted...... :evil: ............ :lol: ..... :lol: ..... :lol: .....BECAUSE, as I walk, there are many!!! I am thinking of Wanda right about now..... :o ...... :lol: .... :lol: ... :lol:

Majesty has a nice home on the shaded east side of the house, right in the spot Missy Pat, that the Brunnera Jack Frost you gave me is just a puny thing, so I dug it and am going to try to save it......It's a perfect spot for Majesty..... :cool: .. :P .. 8-) .. :lol: .. :lol:
baja220

Post by baja220 »

Pics!!!! We need Pics!!!!!
renaldo75

Post by renaldo75 »

Me?? a little :evil: on your shoulder???
:eek:

You're probly right. I achieved the desired effect X 4. :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
GO HAWKEYES!!!

Renaldo's Hosta List
Latitude: 40° 59' 17.6676"; Longitude: -94° 44' 28.014"
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Here ya go! :cool:
Attachments
Pic's 190.jpg
baja220

Post by baja220 »

Thanks Lucy!!! It's sooooo pretty!!

Reldon, you mean this is all your fault!!??? Are you gettin a kickback from Chris?? :lol:
Roxanne

Post by Roxanne »

LG--Looks like the perfect spot!! :P
She's gonna do great there! ( Hey-I already decided in my mind, however twisted it may be ....that Majesty is a girl and Liberty is a boy )

I want to see future pictures! :P
kHT
USDA Zone: 7-8 Z-nial

Post by kHT »

Oh Goose, that is really pretty. More photos as she grows, please!
karma 'Happy Toes' (kHT)
The Goddess is Alive and Magic is Afoot!!!!
I'm just a simple housewife.
Ginger

Post by Ginger »

I got mine last night!!! It looks just like Lucy's :lol: :lol:
Big huge eye with three huge leaves and one more still furled in the center :D I also got a Camelot (right Chris??, I am so bad about mis naming :lol: :lol: ) It is a great looking eye with several leaves and a great blue!!! I can't wait to get them potted up :lol:

Roxanne, I love it that you give your Hosta's genders! I do too and I agree, Majesty is a girl!!

Ginger
Ginger

Re: Majesty

Post by Ginger »

Had to pop this back to the top. How are all your Majesty's doing this spring? Mine is just stunning. It has topped Sagae as my favorite now :D :D If I ever get home before dark, and can take a picture I will post one. I think I have one maybe two new eyes this year. I LOVE this hosta :lol:

Ginger
Did I mention I grow my Hosta in pots?
Roxanne

Re: Majesty

Post by Roxanne »

I don't have any pix yet.....still just eyes coming up here, and I'm not digging around out there to see how many of anything is coming up!

Ginger, it's so ironic that you put this post back to the top today. I got home and had a small box on the porch here. I totally forgot I bought a 4-pak of majesty liners awhile back and they arrived today. :P
I plan to grow them on to give as gifts to family members in a year or two, or use as trades, what ever.

I'll post some pictures later on in the growing season.
New Topic Post Reply