We started digging hostas finally!

Talk about hostas, hostas, and more hostas! Companion plant topics should be posted in the Shade Garden forum.

Moderators: ViolaAnn, redcrx, Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
Chris_W
Administrator
USDA Zone: 9

We started digging hostas finally!

Post by Chris_W »

It feels good to break ground again :) Though we are still hitting ice in a few areas things are digging fine overall. And of course the warm weather means dozens of last minute orders to ship out yesterday :lol:

We are looking forward to a busy month of shipping before we open up to the public Mother's Day weekend, and then a whole new type of fun begins as we are open from 9am to 9pm, 7 days a week from mid May to mid October.

If you have orders in process we ship Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday and can't guarantee the exact day your order will ship in the week it is scheduled but we are on track to get the scheduled orders for this week out by Wednesday and then new orders that have come in during the past week for "asap" shipping will ship Saturday or get added to next week's schedule.

Thank you for keeping us on our toes :)

Chris
Diana
USDA Zone: 9

Re: We started digging hostas finally!

Post by Diana »

Hooray! I am 98% leafed out here and SO ready for my order. Dig, dig dig!

-Diana
ladyblue
USDA Zone: 5B

Re: We started digging hostas finally!

Post by ladyblue »

Nothing showing up yet, but I am so looking forward to seeing HOSTA! I wish for you to have your best year ever,with healthy ,beautiful plants popping up soon !
You and Brian are going to be so busy.Love and best wishes.
Bonnie
New Topic Post Reply