Hallson Gardens intros emerging - Spring 2015

Talk about hostas, hostas, and more hostas! Companion plant topics should be posted in the Shade Garden forum.

Moderators: ViolaAnn, redcrx, Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
Ludi
USDA Zone: 7a

Hallson Gardens intros emerging - Spring 2015

Post by Ludi »

Here's some Hallson Hostas fresh off the camera today !

Summer Rainbow

Peace Offer OS

Heart's Delight OS

Eye Never OS

Field Rat

North Wind OS

Radiant Star OS

Last edited by Ludi on Apr 30, 2015 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The only thing two Gardeners will ever agree on is what the other is doing wrong.

You won't know how to grow a plant successfully until you've killed it a few times.
Chris_W
Administrator
USDA Zone: 9

Re: Hallson Gardens intros emerging - Spring 2015

Post by Chris_W »

Beautiful pictures of some nicely grown hostas, Ludi :D I think you have the most complete collection of our intros outside of our nursery (I know you have others not pictured yet) and I'm thrilled that you are able to grow them so well.
Ludi
USDA Zone: 7a

Re: Hallson Gardens intros emerging - Spring 2015

Post by Ludi »

Thanks Chris ! Means a lot coming from you, since they are infact your introductions. No one knows them better, right ? :lol:

At some point, I may have tested your sanity and patience in obtaining this collection, but it was well worth it if it means the legacy can live on. Not to mention they are all gorgeous in their own right.

Flamenco Mouse is still just beginning to open his pip, so I did not include him. 'Wings of a Prayer' and 'Sublime' are due to arrive late next week and we still need to talk about 'Green Nature Lady', but as far as I know, that would make a complete 'registered' set (pending Sublime and Field Rat ???)

But who's keeping track ? :wink:

Anywho, now that you separated this post out, I will be sure to come back and update as the season moves on and they really start showing off. :p

Thanks again ! It's been a pleasure growing them.

:beer:
Ludi
The only thing two Gardeners will ever agree on is what the other is doing wrong.

You won't know how to grow a plant successfully until you've killed it a few times.
New Topic Post Reply