Happy hosta new year!

Talk about hostas, hostas, and more hostas! Companion plant topics should be posted in the Shade Garden forum.

Moderators: ViolaAnn, redcrx, Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
Chris_W
Administrator
USDA Zone: 9

Happy hosta new year!

Post by Chris_W »

Happy new year everyone :) I hope you had a good year in 2015 and hope you are all looking forward to a great hosta year in 2016 too.

As a new year gift I am happy to announce that, although it isn't officially mentioned on our website, the hostas listed on our website are the completed list for 2016. Browse, order if you want, or even pick up one of those gift certificates with a 20% bonus added to it. We will extend our gift certificate bonus program through the weekend. That means whatever amount you add and purchase through our shopping cart we will tack on a bonus of 20% more upon activation. Put a $50 gift certificate in your shopping cart and we will upgrade it to $60. Put a $75 gift certificate in your shopping cart and we will make it $90. You get the idea.

Remember, whatever you add to the cart is the amount you will be charged and the bonus will be added as soon as we activate the gift certificate. Please allow up to 24 hours for activation before you try to use it.

Stay safe tonight and have a very happy new year!

Sincerely yours,

Chris
LucyGoose

Re: Happy hosta new year!

Post by LucyGoose »

:beer:
harryshoe
USDA Zone: 6 E. PA

Re: Happy hosta new year!

Post by harryshoe »

Happy New Year Chris and all. Everything is so different this "winter" here in eastern Pennsylvania. Its green! Last few winters were snow cover and freezing end to end.

Good news is that its possible to dig and enlarge beds! That means places for new hosta. Still looking for a perfect spot for Liberty and a few others.

During our endless fall of 2015, I expanded some existing beds and transplanted more than 20 plants. The goal was to get Earth Angel, OBL, Lakeside Beach Captain and June relocated from crowed spots to new front-row prominence. I thought I was finished.

Where did you say that catalog was?

Harry
New Topic Post Reply