Just a point of interest.

Talk about hostas, hostas, and more hostas! Companion plant topics should be posted in the Shade Garden forum.

Moderators: ViolaAnn, redcrx, Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
redcrx
USDA Zone: 7

Just a point of interest.

Post by redcrx »

Early evening on Wednesday I was walking by a couple of plants and noticed that they looked very similar. They were Liberty and a stabilized piece of Right Around Morning Sunrise read that as Minuteman. The Liberty is not happy where it is so it's smaller than it should be and at this time of year it looks like Minuteman in this part of my garden.
"Minuteman" & Liberty - June 14, 2016
"Minuteman" & Liberty - June 14, 2016
Hmmm, in the photo they do look more different than I thought when I first saw them.
Here is the grouping with Liberty on the far right and Peace on the far left. Some Asiatic Lilies in flower on the left - I think I got these from Chris. Some yellow hardy orchids are along the top edge of the photo. I think that white thing in the middle is a pot of Fire and Ice I picked up last season and the two pots flanking it are streaky Minuteman. And some cute little weeds that I pulled out yesterday - I don't know what they are.
Liberty 17 1220.jpg
Ed McHugh, Sicklerville NJ
ImageMockingbird feeding juvenile yellow raisons - never leave home without them.
New Topic Post Reply