Intro

This is the welcome area. Post here to introduce yourself to the forum and to welcome new members.

Moderator: Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
baja220
USDA Zone: 6

Intro

Post by baja220 »

Hi All, Just wanted to intoduce myself. I'm Debbie, live in Tulsa and I've been reading this forum since last spring. I thought I'd join in the Seed Exchange to give to the forum I've been using. :D I've never grown hosta seeds before so this should be fun for winter(yuk)!

Debbie
newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

Hi Debbie! Glad to have you with us. We do have a good time at this site and there is just so much good info and advice from the various gardeners that use this forum. I've never done hostas from seeds myself, but many on here do and it's always fun for the rest of us to see pics of the progress of their "babies". Hope you'll be able to post pics also and I hope you produce lots of wonderful seedlings! Should help keep the winter blues at bay. :wink:
Welcome to Hallson's! :D
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
tsneal

Post by tsneal »

Hi Debbie!! Enjoy!!

Stephanie
oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

Hi Debbie

Post by oldcoot »

:D :D Welcome because OC knows you will enjoy our forums - ALL OF THEM.. We are so glad to have you in our Hallson family, because that is what we are. We care about and for each other and pass along infomation in the various forums where they would be relavant.DO join in, don't just lurk, post a way to your hearts content, and if you can -do post picture in ANY of the forums. Hallsonites LOVE pictures and the only thing they love better is digging in the dirt. OC doesn't think it's gardening untill he gets all dirty. (For him that's easy !!)
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
nanny_56
USDA Zone: 5b
Location: Putnam County, Indiana Lat. 39* 45' 54.2892" Long. -86* 41' 55.9284''

Post by nanny_56 »

Just wanted to say hi & welcome to Hallson's!

:P Claudia
Claudia
"When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest" - John Muir
baja220

Post by baja220 »

Thanks for the welcome! I've never done seeds either, but I'm sure someone will give me good advice.
OC, I didn't get many good pics of my hosta this year. They got hit with 2 hail storms and a microburst all before June. They were pretty much gone for a while there. :eek: :eek:

Debbie
oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

OH WOW.....you must have felt like you know what

Post by oldcoot »

:D :D :D OC lost a few Lilium in the yard from hail, but his deck liliums survived, guess the house protected them....

Look forwrd to seeing them next spring and summer and maybe BOTH of us will have better luck.....OC sorry for your loss...
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
Tundra_Queen

Post by Tundra_Queen »

Hi there
Image to Hallson's!
from another Debbie :-)

baja220

Post by baja220 »

Thanks Debbie! Love your welcome sign. How cute!!

OC, I put up a few Clematis pic in the vine forum.

Debbie
Ed_B
USDA Zone: 4b

Post by Ed_B »

Welcome Debbie
New Topic Post Reply