Welcome to gregory2327

This is the welcome area. Post here to introduce yourself to the forum and to welcome new members.

Moderator: Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
newtohosta-no more

Welcome to gregory2327

Post by newtohosta-no more »

Welcome to Hallson's! Hope you will enjoy this site. :D
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
janet

Post by janet »

Hey, Greg! Glad to see you finally joined us. Have you gotten all those gorgeous hosta identified yet? Welcome to Hallson's...from a fellow granite stater. :wink:
jd in nh
janet's list
It is well to remember that the entire universe, with one trifling exception, is composed of others. --John Andrew Holmes
gregory2327

Wow - Thanks

Post by gregory2327 »

Thanks for the welcome, I had no idea that there was a welcome thread for me - this site is great! I appreciate the two of you taking the time to post on my thread.

Janet, I'm working on identifying them all. I think I have about 1/3 to 1/4 or so identified. I look forward to figuring them all out eventually!

Where in NH are you? We should get together for a garden visit some time - or we could at least share hosta sale locations :D
Thanks again - Greg
kHT
USDA Zone: 7-8 Z-nial

Post by kHT »

Welcome to HG!
oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

OC adds his welcome too !!

Post by oldcoot »

We are so glad to have you in our Hallson family, because that is what we are. We care about and for each other and pass along infomation in the various forums where they would be relavant.DO join in, don't just lurk, post a way to your hearts content, and if you can -do post picture in ANY of the forums. Hallsonites LOVE pictures.

That Old Coot named John
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
Hey_J

Post by Hey_J »

Gregory--I remember you! You inherited your father-inlaw's place and had all those hosta to identify! I haven't seen any posts from you in awhile, somewhere else! 8-)

I'm jumping onboard behind you, but I want to welcome you anyway--from the "new kid on the block"!!
Janice
New Topic Post Reply