Hello - Maryland

This is the welcome area. Post here to introduce yourself to the forum and to welcome new members.

Moderator: Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
Souky
USDA Zone: 7

Hello - Maryland

Post by Souky »

Howdy y'all,

Souky here. I have LOTS of Hostas. However, a few years ago, we started a business (unrelated to Hosta) and it sucked up my life and I did not have time to take care of my gardens and things got a bit hinky. So, this year, I have been kicking serious butt and putting it all back together....and that means my Hosta inventory. On top of not doing one for 4-5 years - and having labels fade - or fall out - or fall into the next plant over - and things die - and things grow - I ALSO had a computer crash and my Hosta database was lost. So, I rooted around, found some old lists, re-entered everything and went to town. Anyway, I got about a 85% rate going (out of about 350 varieties). I have about 20 dead ones (I suspect) and another 15-20 that I can't reconcile yet. So, my first question is: where would I post photos and info on a Hosta so other members can make their best guess??.

Looking forward to getting back into my plants!
Chris_W
Administrator
USDA Zone: 9

Re: Hello - Maryland

Post by Chris_W »

Welcome! Post pictures on the hosta forum, either upload by clicking on the tab below your post that says "Add Picture or File" or link to a picture on photobucket using the IMG bbcode (put in the photobucket URL, highlight it, then click on the Img button at the top of the text input).

Hopefully we can help you get closer on the rest of the IDS :)

See ya!

Chris
New Topic Post Reply