Hello Everyone!

This is the welcome area. Post here to introduce yourself to the forum and to welcome new members.

Moderator: Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
Woody-Hostaman
USDA Zone: 3a

Hello Everyone!

Post by Woody-Hostaman »

My lifelong nickname is Woody, but I use Hostaman a lot online. Live in Minnesota and have a pastime of landscaping and somehow got on to collecting Hostas. Over the past 17 years I have put together a unique yard and a collection of about 350-400 different hostas (yes, my spreadsheet is not up to date!). Anyway, I've been reading the forum off and on for a number of years and thought I would jump in. Looking forward to interacting with the people here. Seems like a knowledgeable group. Hope i have something to add.
Hot Cold Warm
USDA Zone: 4a-b edge

Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by Hot Cold Warm »

Welcome Woody!
(pardon this delayed reply... but hey, better late than never! lol)

Looking forward to seeing you around here to enjoy the photos of your hostas and sharing the hosta knowledge gardening fun (as for me I am a newbie hosta lover). :D :D
Tigger
USDA Zone: 6b - 7a

Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by Tigger »

Hi, Woody! June has been a hosta-crazy month for us, with the convention (in Indianapolis) at the beginning and First Look (in New England) last weekend. Plus our team is gearing up to host next year's national convention in Philadelphia. You should come!

David
New Topic Post Reply