Hello from HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas

This is the welcome area. Post here to introduce yourself to the forum and to welcome new members.

Moderator: Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
tomtedbear
USDA Zone: 7b

Hello from HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas

Post by tomtedbear »

Hello. I'm a Chicago transplant to Hot Springs via a short stint in my home town of Paducah, Ky. I've spent my entire adult life in condos, 21 years spent in a apartment "box" 21 floors above Lake Michigan with not even a balcony to garden on, then nine years spent on the fourth floor with a glorious deck with as many containers as I could cram onto it and onto it's railings. Now, in Hot Springs, I've bought my first house and I'm learning how to garden in the honest-to-god earth. I've already put in a bunch of hostas (raspberry sundae, loyalist (?) (that doesn't sound right), white feather, wiggles and squiggles, praying hands, curly fries, empress wu, and two more that were just marked "hosta" at Lowes.)
LucyGoose

Re: Hello from HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas

Post by LucyGoose »

Welcome from N.W. Indiana!! Good for you that you got out of the city! :lol: Word of advise, don't shop at big box stores... :lol: check out the Hosta virus X threads here at the forum! Chris and Brian, here at Hallson's, cell the best plants....

Good Luck to you and WELCOME!! :beer:
New Topic Post Reply