Video of my pond :)

Use this area to discuss pond gardening, bog gardening, and related topics.

Moderator: Chris_W

Annie
USDA Zone: 5

Video of my pond :)

Post by Annie »

Well here are my fish, it's sooo good to see them again :)

I am going to enlarge my pond this summer!!!! I can cause I have a good job now :lol:

This is the first year they have come up for me to feed them! They were always kind of scared before. I have no idea why they are so friendly now, but I love it :D

I took all the goldfish out this spring during clean up. But as you can see there are a couple left that I could not catch!

The orange one from last year has a sore on his side, it was like that last fall and I couldn't catch him then. I was suprised to see him this spring and the fact that he made it through the winter.

But since they are comming up to eat from my hand I think I have a better chance of catching him now and treating him, I hope!

If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn. ~Andrew Mason

~~Annie~~
eastwood2007

Post by eastwood2007 »

Wow! That's cool! I didn't really understand from the post that they would actually take the food from your fingers!!!!!

That white one is really beautiful!
Charla
Latitude 38.57N; Longitude -94.89W (Elev. 886 ft.)
Hapygdnr

Post by Hapygdnr »

WOW! How cool is that?!!! It must be neat to have them eat from you hand that way. So did you actually leave them in the pond over winter then? I'd be nervous about doing that... Not sure but I think I remember you posting about some other fish you have - tropicals, right? Thanks for sharing the video. Jeanne
New Topic Post Reply