Idiots Hana Mana Hawaii Episode 10

This is the off topic area. Stop by to play a game, tell us about your day, or just stop and chat. Politics, current events, or any related topic will be moved or removed.

Moderator: Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
jgh

Post by jgh »

It isn’t hard to see why the Ali’i reserved Kahalu’u Bay for their private use. The bay is sheltered by an off-shore reef, creating a perfect environment for large and varied populations of fish and turtles. Swimmers and snorkelers share the bay with surfers and paddleboarders. The Idiots had a good snorkel there.

Most of Hawaii is underwater. Idiot She was trying out a new underwater camera. The water was disturbed with lots of debris and bubbles. The fish were feeding and extremely active, cleaning the coral and rarely presenting themselves to the photographer. Idiot He took advantage of a computer program to enhance the photos to try to share a sense of the beauty of the underwater world. The photos are divided into two episodes…

397 - 416
thy
USDA Zone: 7

Re: Idiots Hana Mana Hawaii Episode 10

Post by thy »

Nice fish, specially on the last pic :-)
Against stupidity the gods themselves struggle in vain.
E-mail for pics hostapics@gmail.com
kHT
USDA Zone: 7-8 Z-nial

Re: Idiots Hana Mana Hawaii Episode 10

Post by kHT »

Real life Nimo!! I agree with Pia, cute last photo. Keep the adventure coming. Are you ready to go get the Beast yet?
karma 'Happy Toes' (kHT)
The Goddess is Alive and Magic is Afoot!!!!
I'm just a simple housewife.
New Topic Post Reply