Pacific Northwest 'tour' last year.

This is the off topic area. Stop by to play a game, tell us about your day, or just stop and chat. Politics, current events, or any related topic will be moved or removed.

Moderator: Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
Carol O
USDA Zone: 4

Pacific Northwest 'tour' last year.

Post by Carol O »

It was a year ago I ventured south to visit with Rosemarie and Happy Toes. I hope you both are well. I remember the visits with great joy. Maybe again some day.
kHT
USDA Zone: 7-8 Z-nial

Re: Pacific Northwest 'tour' last year.

Post by kHT »

Hey Carol O, it was a great visit!! Come on down when you can, would love to have you stop in again.
With this heat I'm home bound due to watering all my trees.

I had a couple visitors from down Rosemarie's way. One lady was here a couple weeks ago and she had to bring
her friend by to check out our gardens. She will be back by in a couple weeks to pick up more seeds. :lol: :lol:
karma 'Happy Toes' (kHT)
The Goddess is Alive and Magic is Afoot!!!!
I'm just a simple housewife.
rosemarie

Post by rosemarie »

Hi Karma and Carol!How did you get thru' the Winter? I had about 6 inches of snow, but it melted pretty fast! Other than that it was pretty much same 'ol same 'ol!!! If any one gets down my way come on down!!! Did either of you get rain today? I had it pretty good most of the day. Good for the 'turning brown'lawn, not so much for the knees!
Lovin' the great northwest!
kHT
USDA Zone: 7-8 Z-nial

Post by kHT »

Hey Rosemarie! I hear ya on the knees, what a heck of a night! We got over a half inch here and we really needed it. The wind kicked in yesterday evening to knock over several
huge potted plants, had to cut our 12 foot C. Multi Blue clear back as she crashed really hard. She will grow back in the next couple months. Windy this am too so I'll wait until the wind stops before heading out to clean up the rest of the mess. Love the rain but the wind has got to stop!
karma 'Happy Toes' (kHT)
The Goddess is Alive and Magic is Afoot!!!!
I'm just a simple housewife.
Carol O
USDA Zone: 4

Post by Carol O »

We've had a lovely 'soak-in' rain for the last 24 hours. Around 3 pm yesterday there was a break and I went out to weed the garden. It was perfect soil conditions for weeding out those stubborn roots. No wind here. I'm glad to hear from both of you as I haven't seen many posts by either one of you and was a bit concerned, but this is a busy time of the year. Winter will put us back on our computers more. :lol:
New Topic Post Reply