Weather !!!

This is the off topic area. Stop by to play a game, tell us about your day, or just stop and chat. Politics, current events, or any related topic will be moved or removed.

Moderator: Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
thy
USDA Zone: 7

Weather !!!

Post by thy »

How is your weather this year ?

Last year a lot of you had a very hard winter, we had a mild one
This year it have been raining and storming and drizzling and windy but very, very mild. Last Saturday we had 50 F :eek: :hmm:
We may get a few frost nights from Wednesday, but Sunday it will be above freezing again... Mid January ... so weird !
Against stupidity the gods themselves struggle in vain.
E-mail for pics hostapics@gmail.com
kHT
USDA Zone: 7-8 Z-nial

Re: Weather !!!

Post by kHT »

Pia, we have had higher than normal temps here. Today we almost hit 60 and the first three spring crocus were found in bloom.
karma 'Happy Toes' (kHT)
The Goddess is Alive and Magic is Afoot!!!!
I'm just a simple housewife.
thy
USDA Zone: 7

Post by thy »

Now it is going to be official... 4 months with more or less the same weather... cloudy, bit of rain, little bit of sun. daytemps around 40 and nights to or just above frezing.. had a few colder days and a few warmer... but it is still around 40 in the forecast for the next week :(

In december, January, february it was warm, but now just around April the 1 it is COLD :eek:
Might have to go bye some vitamin pills for vitamin D :lol:
Against stupidity the gods themselves struggle in vain.
E-mail for pics hostapics@gmail.com
Carol O
USDA Zone: 4

Post by Carol O »

March neither came in like a lion nor went out like a lamb. It has been rainy but several warm and sunny days in-between. I've already dug out some short sleeve T's to wear and I've been working in the yard. It's warm, sunny and nice this afternoon, but suppose to start raining this evening and rain several more days.
New Topic Post Reply