Hey :)

This is the off topic area. Stop by to play a game, tell us about your day, or just stop and chat. Politics, current events, or any related topic will be moved or removed.

Moderator: Chris_W

New Topic Post Reply
Annie
USDA Zone: 5

Hey :)

Post by Annie »

Hi all. Been a long time :) Just wanted to pop in to say hi to all of you.
Not much going on with me. My yard is a mess, all my flowers are gone, mowed down. After my heart attack I just didn't care much for gardening, or anything really, just kinda like I lost gumption for anything except my pets.
I've lost several pets in the last few years. George is gone, my Ragdoll kitty if you remember. Waz my old black cat gone, and so is Bubbles.
She was the last dog I got. Seems when she was so sick as a baby messed her up. So I am down to my two dogs. Travis and Betty, the 2 little dogs. Rotten as ever :) And I have one kitty from the pound.

So how has everyone else been? Good and well I hope!
I see it isn't really very active here as much as it use to be, hope you all see this and know I'm thinking of you all.
If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn. ~Andrew Mason

~~Annie~~
LucyGoose

Re: Hey :)

Post by LucyGoose »

Hi Annie!! Glad to see you!! Yeah, FB kinda took over I think....I know I love how it's hooked to my phone.....My yard is a mess too...voles, and just it got out of have with weeds that I never got it back....I do weed whack it...I still love them all.....

I too have been into my dogs more...I have 3 papillons now. Willie is 10, Anabelle is 7 and Toby is 4. Toby and I do Nose Work pretty heavy....we just got back in agility classes....

Wow, a heart attack.......glad your okay!! HUGGSSS Kathleen
New Topic Post Reply