High 50s for Two Days

Discuss garden design, share general garden pictures, or discuss general gardening topics not specifically related to another subject area.

Moderator: Chris_W

kHT
USDA Zone: 7-8 Z-nial

High 50s for Two Days

Post by kHT »

:cool: So we took out a tree and I spent the day outside doing this. I can tell you, yes you can get a sunburn this early in the season!! :oops: I start my season on the edge!
karma 'Happy Toes' (kHT)
The Goddess is Alive and Magic is Afoot!!!!
I'm just a simple housewife.
eastwood2007

Post by eastwood2007 »

Karma, glad you had some nice weather and got to be outside for awhile! :D
Charla
Latitude 38.57N; Longitude -94.89W (Elev. 886 ft.)
kHT

Post by kHT »

eastwood2007, the whole 3 day weekend was awsome and so warm! I started Friday with cleaning all the windows in the house, Sat. taking the maple out that cracked at the base, then putting in my smaller Contorted Hazelnut, then edging the whole front lawn and trimming up the last of the evergreens! My guys said I wouldn't be worth anything today as I did way to much!! :oops: It really unusual to get this warm this early and so we really enjoyed it after all the rain. We are looking at more rain starting Wed for a solid week! :wink:
karma 'Happy Toes' (kHT)
kHT

Post by kHT »

Got up this AM to 47 degrees, a full week of awsome weather and they say spring if a ways off. Tell that to all the flowers that are us, from the hosta eyes (2") to Lillies to roses new leaves to the toadlilies. I even had to mow yesterday as the grass is growing. Sending spring back east to all you folks with snow.
karma 'Happy Toes' (kHT)
New Topic Post Reply