KHT's garden story

Discuss garden design, share general garden pictures, or discuss general gardening topics not specifically related to another subject area.

Moderator: Chris_W

whis4ey

KHT's garden story

Post by whis4ey »

Want to read and view KHT's beautiful gardens?
Read this article and enjoy
Well done KHT ... just marvellous :)
KarmaHappyToesGarden
Sam
Fujiyama Japanese Garden

If everyday I have a laugh I add one minute to my life, then surely I will live forever
Hun Ki Dory
(famous Japanese philosopher :)
newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

Thanks for sharing this with everyone , Sam. Karma's gardens are so inventive and so gorgeous. She's definitely one unique and talented lady. :D
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

Congrautlation Mrs. Happy Toes

Post by oldcoot »

It is obvious you love plants, and let them live in luxury.. You are done a remarkable job....Thanks for your tour...

That Old Coot named John
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
kHT
USDA Zone: 7-8 Z-nial

Post by kHT »

:oops: :oops: Oh Sam, I was going to let this one slide and not say a word! :oops: :oops: Thanks Sam!! Ours sure don't compare to yours and all the work you and wonder woman have done there. :cool: We just play here!
Matter of fact we got yelled at for not having plants in this weekends garage sell to help a friend whom's Mom was put into a nursing home. NO plants for sell and no garden tours, make one's name mud real fast! I just love folks when they stand on the edge of the driveway and you know they are dieing to see what is behind the fence. One guy had the nerve to ask to peak over the fence at the corn as he couldn't believe ours was that tall!! I had to get the smelling salts out when he saw the tomatoes! :wink: Thank goodness the sprinklers were going as I would of hated to pick him up off the ground if he saw any more!
Again thanks everyone and ((((Sam)))).
patsue53

Post by patsue53 »

Thanks Sam for tooting Karma's horn! :D
I loved the garden tour! What a lovely job you've done on your little piece of the planet! :D :D
petal*pusher

Post by petal*pusher »

Such a great treat to meander thru your gardens KHT !!! What a wonderful compliment to all of your hard work!

Thanks for sharing this site with us, Sam!......p :wink:
Old earth dog

Post by Old earth dog »

Sam, thanks for showing us the well done article. I've been to K's web site many times for "peeks over the fence". Definately a ***** star garden! :wink:
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Thanks for the heads up Sam! I need Karma over here on my little piece of land.....

Beautiful Karma!! I love looking your gardens! Your amazing! :D
kHT
USDA Zone: 7-8 Z-nial

Post by kHT »

We had a Garage Sale this weekend and no one left without commenting on the gardens and/or flowers. We didn't do the garden tours but had several folks offer to pay to just walk thru but I asked that they please make an appointment due to the one on one time I could give them which would be better than them walking alone. There is so much to see, lots of questions to answer on the spot and it's a working yard so I know they will be asking questions. I even turned some folks onto Messenger as they asked about the corn being so tall!
One couple suggested I hook up with the real estate brokers and help give curb appeal lessons to those about to sell their homes. One real estate person said he could sell my house in a matter of minutes from what he saw, which is scary!! I told him half a mill and he didn't blink!
Thank you all as I'm hoping to get my act together and add more photos!
whis4ey

Post by whis4ey »

:)
Sure glad I mentioned this as I am on the customary ten per cent
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Sam
Fujiyama Japanese Garden

If everyday I have a laugh I add one minute to my life, then surely I will live forever
Hun Ki Dory
(famous Japanese philosopher :)
New Topic Post Reply