I am Janu-weary!

Discuss garden design, share general garden pictures, or discuss general gardening topics not specifically related to another subject area.

Moderator: Chris_W

Libby

I am Janu-weary!

Post by Libby »

Time to chase away this bleak month with some colorful memories we captured last season. If you're also Januweary, please share a few favorite photos! A few splashes of color as an appetizer to start off :D
kHT
USDA Zone: 7-8 Z-nial

Post by kHT »

Oh Libby, I have been going through all the 3.5 disks of photos for the past 7 years and putting them on CD to get rid of those Janu-weary!! Here are a few from 2001.
Last edited by kHT on Jan 24, 2008 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
karma 'Happy Toes' (kHT)
The Goddess is Alive and Magic is Afoot!!!!
I'm just a simple housewife.
Linda P

Post by Linda P »

Libby...that's good! Janu-weary really sums it up. All my pics are still on my other computer, so I don't have anything to share right now. All three of your pics are wonderful color studies. I love the pansies peeking out under the cabbage...and that log and daylily group is really striking.
Karma..your brugs are a sight to behold. I will be in real trouble if mine get that big. I guess I'll have to start thinking about a greenhouse....
Linda P
And time remembered is grief forgotten,
And frosts are slain and flowers begotten.....
Algernon Charles Swinburne

Latitude: 41° 51' 12.1572"

My Hosta List
kHT
USDA Zone: 7-8 Z-nial

Post by kHT »

Thanks Linda P, to go back and look at the old photos made me cry as I saw so many things that I used to grow that are now gone due to cutting back. :oops: Plus I don't recommend growing them in huge pots anymore!
karma 'Happy Toes' (kHT)
The Goddess is Alive and Magic is Afoot!!!!
I'm just a simple housewife.
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Very pretty!! :cool:
Libby

Post by Libby »

Linda, I hope you can get to your pictures soon :) Love those Brugs, Karma! They're so big and bold, yet with a delicate quality to the flower. Oh man, that Frosty Pink!

Heck, think pink - drink pink!
Attachments
bee pollen 443X360.jpg
New Topic Post Reply