OC 's 07 Perennials

Use this forum to discuss hardy perennials and bulbs. Full shade plants should go in the shade gardening forum.

Moderator: Chris_W

renaldo75

Post by renaldo75 »

Yep - if it's big enough just take a sharp knife & divide it in 2 or however many pieces you want.
GO HAWKEYES!!!

Renaldo's Hosta List
Latitude: 40° 59' 17.6676"; Longitude: -94° 44' 28.014"
oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

That great !

Post by oldcoot »

I think it is big enough to make 3 pieces out of it. Won't know until I can get out there and dig it. Bet that would look pretty between a couple of the Hostas Lucy sent me .

Thanks Reldan..............OC
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
Annie
USDA Zone: 5

Post by Annie »

OC, all your pictures are just beautiful!!
Love seeing all your flowers.
If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn. ~Andrew Mason

~~Annie~~
oldcoot

OC needs a favor

Post by oldcoot »

This pretty thingy came up in the front of my tulip bed. Did they ship me another bulb other than a tulip bulb, or is this one pretty weed that needs to be removed ?

Could this possibly be a Heuchera ? I had planted some there several years ao, that oc thought never made it in the summer heat.

Help that Old Coot named John OUT.....
Attachments
Unknown Plant.jpg
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
oldcoot

Earlier OC posted a photo

Post by oldcoot »

of the bed of Missouri primrose that comes back annually for him. They WILL be gone with summer heat. This close up was made with my 300mm lens set on Macro and my Canon XT

Please enjoy this beauty OC sure does
Attachments
Misssouri Primrose-Macro.jpg
Misssouri Primrose-Macro.jpg (43.93 KiB) Viewed 657 times
renaldo75

Post by renaldo75 »

Gergeous, OC!! :P :cool:
GO HAWKEYES!!!

Renaldo's Hosta List
Latitude: 40° 59' 17.6676"; Longitude: -94° 44' 28.014"
New Topic Post Reply