Another SAC....

Use this forum to discuss hardy perennials and bulbs. Full shade plants should go in the shade gardening forum.

Moderator: Chris_W

LucyGoose

Another SAC....

Post by LucyGoose »

I got this from my Bro here on the forum....OED....I miss him....Debbie from Washington State had me cut this thing in the middle of the summer..... :o ....She said *trust me*......She should know.... :lol: .....This is just either 2 or 3 years old......Oh and that smell.....WOW! Okay, I do have a question.....how does it spread? Like from the ground or from seeds....does it even make seeds? Heck if I know......I know I really like it.....Thanks Bro!! :P Where ever you are.
Attachments
s 076.jpg
s 074.jpg
kHT
USDA Zone: 7-8 Z-nial

Post by kHT »

Missy Goose, I believe this one spreads on the top. Next year it should be about double if it likes you!! :lol: Ours was on the mailbox one year and covered the brick cover nicely but the next year well it wasn't pretty over took the huge Campordom Elm and you couldn't see the tree. Pretty but it sure isn't going to do that again!! My poor tree was upset that it was sharing that space. We have the Clemmie in a pot this year and it's not a happy camper there. I'm thinking I have this new neighbor's fence that sure could use some help but again we have to wait to hear what the judge saids?
karma 'Happy Toes' (kHT)
The Goddess is Alive and Magic is Afoot!!!!
I'm just a simple housewife.
New Topic Post Reply