Container plants on OC's Deck -07

Use this area to discuss container and trough gardening.

Moderator: Chris_W

oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

Container plants on OC's Deck -07

Post by oldcoot »

:-? :-? :-? Last year OC didn't do this group right, but he WILL do better this year. OC always keep several "pots" of Daylilies (old Fashioned Orange ones) on his deck, which bloom just about the time the Lilies are finishing up...This is what one of his pots looked like over the week-end,

Enjoy - OC
Attachments
Containr grown D-l.jpg
Last edited by oldcoot on Jun 13, 2007 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
shaggybirdman

Post by shaggybirdman »

i'd like to do day lilies, but my house faces north. good for hosta, but bad for day lilies. my back yard gets alot of shade due to a neighbors big maple tree.
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Hi Coot!!

All my daylilies are sprouting too....All that warm weather we had.....Thanks for sharing!! :D
oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

Never thught OC would be doing this in mid June

Post by oldcoot »

but he is declaring this thread closed until next spring, All pots, except a few DAYLILIES, SEVERAL Cannas, and one or two Liliums that will be moved into the yard this fall are finished.

OC is really doing good right now, and if he has a good winter, will probably re-stock a number of pots in the spring....
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
New Topic Post Reply