Sandi Jacques

Use this forum to discuss Hemerocallis (daylilies).

Moderators: Chris_W, John

edburton
USDA Zone: 5A

Sandi Jacques

Post by edburton »

Sandi Jacques, Burton 2014, Dor, Tet, 6 x 27, 3/4 way branching, 20+ buds, fertile both ways, extreme diamond dusting that makes it difficult to get a straight on camera shot. hooks, knobs, and teeth. soft glowing pink blush regardless of weather.

P-16-B {S-414 Annette's Magic x Wonder Of It All) X Lemon Fringed Pastel} seedling ID, and cross info.

I named it after my oldest daylily friend Sandi Jacques.
Several years ago I sent Sandi a bunch of seeds and she sent me back some fans of the ones she thought I would like to hybridize with.
After seeing this seedling in bloom I told Sandi that this one needed to be registered and I asked if she would allow me to name it after her.
She was happy, and I was honored that she agreed.

All picture's are of Sandi Jacques, different days, different years
Attachments
P-16-B {S-414 Annette's Magic x Wonder Of It All) X Lemon Fringed Pastel} (34) (Small).JPG
P-16-B {S-414 Annette's Magic x Wonder Of It All) X Lemon Fringed Pastel} (3) (Small).JPG
P-16-B {S-414 Annette's Magic x Wonder Of It All) X Lemon Fringed Pastel} (7) (Small).jpg
P-16-B {S-414 Annette's Magic x Wonder Of It All) X Lemon Fringed Pastel} (16) (Small).JPG
P-16-B {S-414 Annette's Magic x Wonder Of It All) X Lemon Fringed Pastel} (28) (Small).JPG
kHT
USDA Zone: 7-8 Z-nial

Re: Sandi Jacques

Post by kHT »

Very pretty Ed, what a honor to have such a great friend!! Thank you for my daylily fix, ours aren't open yet.
karma 'Happy Toes' (kHT)
The Goddess is Alive and Magic is Afoot!!!!
I'm just a simple housewife.
edburton
USDA Zone: 5A

Post by edburton »

This was from last year
decided to register it this last winter
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Just beautiful!!!
New Topic Post Reply