World's Largest Succulent Cam

Discuss cacti & succulents, indoors or out, plus other plants for arid environments.

Moderator: Chris_W

Head_Cheese

World's Largest Succulent Cam

Post by Head_Cheese »

I have just launched a webcam starring my six-foot succulent, Baby.

http://governmentcheese.ca/cactuscam/

Hope you enjoy it!
Motacrazy

heh

Post by Motacrazy »

Well, I don't quite think i'll be checking in OFTEN, but I may every few years ;)

Good luck w/ the site!
"There is no more fatal blunderer than he who consumes the greater part of his life getting his living,"
"Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each." Thoreau
Garden_of_Mu
USDA Zone: 7

Post by Garden_of_Mu »

That's great! Do they really bloom? I had one years ago but had to leave it behind when I moved.
~ Mike

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t
matter and those who matter don’t mind.” - Theodore Geisel, aka Dr.
Seuss
Head_Cheese

Does the Ephorbia Flower?

Post by Head_Cheese »

I'm not sure if the Ephorbia flowers - I've had it for almost two years, and it has not bloomed during that time... but perhaps it isn't getting enough light up here in Vancouver?

BTW A friend of mine moved and had to leave the plant behind - that's how I became its owner.
Garden_of_Mu wrote:That's great! Do they really bloom? I had one years ago but had to leave it behind when I moved.
Motacrazy

well done

Post by Motacrazy »

I forgot to mention. That was a very smart choice of wording in your description, btw. Good luck with the site!
"There is no more fatal blunderer than he who consumes the greater part of his life getting his living,"
"Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each." Thoreau
kHT
USDA Zone: 7-8 Z-nial

Re: World's Largest Succulent Cam

Post by kHT »

I sat down this am to read some of the posts here and thought I remember this post as I thought it was
time to come out with our. She is well over 20 years old, I can no longer move her so for the past
two years she has sat by the front door. We decorate her for Christmas and yes she got tied up
when she attacked a salesperson.
Attachments
DSC00171.JPG
karma 'Happy Toes' (kHT)
The Goddess is Alive and Magic is Afoot!!!!
I'm just a simple housewife.
New Topic Post Reply