Here's Bo!

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

Roxanne

Here's Bo!

Post by Roxanne »

Hi! Aren't I cute? Good thing I am so cute. I have torn up everything I can get my teeth into around here...and having so much fun doing it! I am just over 3 months old now. If I am not chewing on something, I am either eating or trying to "herd" anything that moves. My goodness, I am always underfoot! My owners and co-pets still love me! :P
Attachments
Pembroke Welsh Corgi
Pembroke Welsh Corgi
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

OMG Roxanne....what a face!!! :lol: Made me laugh/smile!! So, what is his/her name? Do you have a kennel (one of the big ones like mine is something like 3 feet long about 2 feet high and wide.) They are great for when you can not watch them when your working or even in the shower....He is a cutie....Oh, I love babies.....Please keep us posted as he grows.....Why am I saying *he*? Tell us Roxanne, he or she? and a name, please if you have named *IT*! :lol: :lol:

Thanks for sharing!!! :D
amr-ind

Post by amr-ind »

My-what a large pair of ears you have, Bo! :o Surely you haven't been doing all those naughty things, have you? You look like such a sweet innocent thing . . . :wink:

I love this breed! I think they're just adorable! And you can't beat a puppy.
Justaysam

Post by Justaysam »

He is gorgeous Roxanne! How could you do anything but love that cutie! He looks so sweet, I think a cat snuck in and did all those things.
nanny_56
USDA Zone: 5b
Location: Putnam County, Indiana Lat. 39* 45' 54.2892" Long. -86* 41' 55.9284''

Post by nanny_56 »

OOOHHHH So cute! I have wanted a corgi, got out voted last time! We don't do puppies here though, no way. Only older rescue dogs for us :lol:

Love him good.
Claudia
"When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest" - John Muir
Roxanne

Post by Roxanne »

Lucy--Bo is Mr. Bojangles, and as the song goes, he jumped so high! This dog can jump higher than he is already, even with those short legs and bear cub paws.
Full of energy all the time. Eating machine as well. We have always had food available to our dogs at all times. I have never seen a dog eat it all every time like this one! So now, I am feeding Bella, our Pomeranian, seperately.
Bella growled bigtime for about 4 days when Bo arrived. She gave in, finally. Now I have two dogs tearing up the house, running back and forth. About a week ago, the cat decided to join into the fun. Life's a circus around here lately, but it's better to watch than some tv is!
My pets have new vigor and enthusiasm because of this rambunctious pup. Bella is 8.....but Kinser (the cat) is 12 and He's acting like He is 5 again!
Old earth dog

Post by Old earth dog »

Fantastic little dogs! Intelligent, easy to train! Get a REALLY good shedding rake! :lol: :wink:
Roxanne

Post by Roxanne »

OED, thanks. I am in shedding land here already with a Pomeranien and a Himilayan cat. I know the ropes. :wink:
Tundra_Queen

Post by Tundra_Queen »

:lol: How can that tiny body lift those big ears? :lol: He is sooooooo cute!!!

LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

:oops: Now I see the name..... :oops: Lucy feeling so dumb! :lol:
Annie
USDA Zone: 5

Post by Annie »

HEHE Love the ears!!! I have always thought those dogs were cute, and he sure is a cutie!
If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn. ~Andrew Mason

~~Annie~~
Minnow
USDA Zone: 6
Location: Henderson County 35 19' 12.15" N 82 35' 40.40" W Elevation2143

Post by Minnow »

Hey Rox, what a cutie! :D Now my next question is...........Has he tried to fly away yet with those big ears? :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :o
Elizabeth

No man needs a vacation as bad as the man who has just had one.
patsue53

Post by patsue53 »

:D :D :lol: What a cutie pie!!!!!! I don't think I've ever seen a Corgi Puppy. That face is so precious!!!! Makes me smile every time I look at him. The name is GREAT! :lol:
newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

Oh my goodness....Bo is just too precious!! I don't think I have ever seen a Corgi Pup either. Those big ears and that tiny body and the adorable face are just too great of a combination. :lol: :D
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
Snow

Post by Snow »

Oh Bo - just look at you! :wink:
~*Snow*~
Tundra_Queen

Post by Tundra_Queen »

Old earth dog wrote:Fantastic little dogs! Intelligent, easy to train! Get a REALLY good shedding rake! :lol: :wink:
Does that mean that Corgi's shed a lot?

Debbie

Linda P

Post by Linda P »

Roxanne, what a precious face. I have wanted a Corgi for about as long as I can remember, but if I ever do decide to get one, I think I'd be looking for an older one. I'm sure not up to a puppy anymore. I hope your house survives the winter!!!
Linda P
And time remembered is grief forgotten,
And frosts are slain and flowers begotten.....
Algernon Charles Swinburne

Latitude: 41° 51' 12.1572"

My Hosta List
PeggyC

Post by PeggyC »

:lol: OMG, Bo is absoutely adorable Roxanne!
"A friend is someone who knows the song of your soul and sings it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

PeggyC's Hosta List
Ginger
USDA Zone: Zone 7

Post by Ginger »

Yep, hes a keeper! Love the ears! I wonder if he and Travis have been talking :lol:

Have fun!

Ginger
Old earth dog

Post by Old earth dog »

Debbie, yes! They shed a bunch. The coat is very similar to a GSD's. Thick, thick undercoat that comes out in sheets.
New Topic Post Reply