Grieving X 3

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

Justme

Post by Justme »

Chris and Brian, I am so sorry to hear about your losses. Can even grasp losing 3 in one week.

Tami
My Hosta List
It is always something
Chris_W
Administrator
USDA Zone: 9

Post by Chris_W »

Thanks again everyone. I know we've all been there, and I've been through enough pets to know they aren't with us forever. These guys were definitely special to us, though, especially for "nursery" cats, as some people called them :)
Attachments
Teddy in back with his paw around Grace.
Teddy in back with his paw around Grace.
teddyandgrace.jpg (50.67 KiB) Viewed 793 times
petal*pusher

Post by petal*pusher »

Oh Chris and Brian...I am so very sorry....

Your pictures are wonderful...and I'm glad you have shared them.......Pam :wink:
patsue53

Post by patsue53 »

Oh my Gosh.....it's just too much!! I'm so so sorry! :(
Garden_of_Mu
USDA Zone: 7

Post by Garden_of_Mu »

Chris - So sorry to hear of your sad spring. :cry: There's just nothing to say. That's so sad Grace lost her buddy, and then followed him. I know Tuck will be like that when Chewie (who's much older) goes.

The kitty that lived at the paint store near my work disappeared recently, and we suspect he was run over while roaming - something he was often doing in spring as he had never been 'fixed'. We miss him.

Hugs to all who've lost pets this spring.
~ Mike

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t
matter and those who matter don’t mind.” - Theodore Geisel, aka Dr.
Seuss
Tigger
USDA Zone: 6b - 7a

Post by Tigger »

Sorry to hear about this, Chris. This could be my first time in this forum; I guess something called me here. Three friends in such a short time…

Cimi looks like the tortoise-shell that adopted us last year. While I am most definitely NOT a cat person (allergic), I admit I have grown a bit attached to her. And at least I can convince myself that she keeps voles and rabbits away from the hostas. Lucky for us, I suppose, she has shown no wanderlust since wandering here and parking herself; good thing as the nearby roads would be quite dangerous.
New Topic Post Reply