Ace has a girlfriend!!!!

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

Pieter

Ace has a girlfriend!!!!

Post by Pieter »

Ace the Destroyer -though he's laid off the remotes for the past couple of months- now finds himself in the company of Neka, the new resident bitch.

Neka comes to us from Ace's breeder and has some minor hip issue, but that doesn't stop her from being Ace's new best buddy :D

Neka has discovered she can nudge the stainless steel bowls out of the buckets they sit in and make the water splash over! That way she can lick the spilled water from the side of the bucket and off the patio and not be interfered with by Ace!!!
Attachments
nudging the water bowl..
nudging the water bowl..
new-trick.jpg (49.74 KiB) Viewed 1017 times
He opens his mouth and she goes virtually all the way to the back, talk about 'deep throat'
He opens his mouth and she goes virtually all the way to the back, talk about 'deep throat'
ooh-baby.jpg (39.87 KiB) Viewed 1017 times
The first night together, they couldn't leave each other alone...
The first night together, they couldn't leave each other alone...
lip-locked canines.jpg (46.6 KiB) Viewed 1017 times
Pieter

"Never trust anyone who doesn't have dog hair on their clothes."

Pieter's Hosta List
Justaysam

Post by Justaysam »

they look the perfect couple!
Ginger
USDA Zone: Zone 7

Post by Ginger »

They are both beautiful dogs! I just love Rotties. We used to ride HD's with a friend who had a red Rottie. Our friend built a kind of wagon (looked just like a old fashioned covered wagon the settlers used) and his dog would ride in it as our friend pulled it behind his scooter. It was the coolest thing, and that dog just loved it! I cannot tell you how many times car's would pass us with people hanging out the windows taking pictures :lol: We had so much fun. Enjoy your new addition, I wish I could give them both pats :D

Ginger
eastwood2007

Post by eastwood2007 »

Awwww...how sweet! They are a perfect pair indeed! Beautiful dogs. I have a feeling you are going to be in for some of "What one doesn't think of the other one will." It will be great fun! I hope you keep the pics coming...not sure if you remember I have Rotties, too...Grace and Champ. :D Gotta love 'em! :D :D :D
Charla
Latitude 38.57N; Longitude -94.89W (Elev. 886 ft.)
Pieter

Post by Pieter »

"What one doesn't think of the other one will."
Well, Charla, they're CONSTANTLY at each other until they finally collapse and zonk out for a couple of hours before they're at it again. Seems to me looking back at when we had 4 pups and Mom around the house that there wasn't quite as much mayhem as these two seem to generate. Hope this is a passing phase!
Pieter

"Never trust anyone who doesn't have dog hair on their clothes."

Pieter's Hosta List
Dusty

Post by Dusty »

Sounds like they already love each other! I hope they keep up the antics.. it means they're thouroughly happy! Love the first picture btw!
~Dusty~
- ô¿ô -

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."
New Topic Post Reply