Wilbur

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

Tundra_Queen

Wilbur

Post by Tundra_Queen »

Hi
Here is Wilbur trying to look all innocent again. :lol: I don't know why he keeps trying cause I know he is NO WAY innocent! :lol:

Debbie
Attachments
WILBUR IN FRAME.jpg
WILBUR IN FRAME.jpg (48.31 KiB) Viewed 1183 times

Tundra_Queen

Re: Wilbur

Post by Tundra_Queen »

Hi
These are the first and hopefully last pics of Wilbur in the garden. He got out on me last week and he absolutely loved going under my hostas. :lol: I think he thought he was in a jungle and he had fun trying to chase a chipmunk too and the birds.

Took me forever to get him back in the house too. He had fun sneaking thru a hole in the fence, that I thought had been fixed. Then he didn't want to come back into our yard! Ggrrr
big bad hunter.jpg
big bad hunter.jpg (49.97 KiB) Viewed 1172 times
under hostas.jpg
tail going thru fence.jpg
tail going thru fence.jpg (45.58 KiB) Viewed 1173 times
Attachments
P8140032BAD KITTY.jpg
P8170045WILBUR UNDER FRANCIS WILLIAMS.jpg
Last edited by Tundra_Queen on Aug 30, 2008 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Annie
USDA Zone: 5

Post by Annie »

Awwww I love Wilbur!!!! Looks like he is having fun in your hostas :lol:
If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn. ~Andrew Mason

~~Annie~~
doublemom2
USDA Zone: 8

Post by doublemom2 »

He sure does look like he's jungle exploring out there! We are so lucky... our cats don't try to get out the door. Just yesterday someone was here doing work on the house, and I stood at the door to talk to him for a good 5 minutes. Monkey was right with me, but he never once tried to bolt outside. But... when he has his harness and leash on, he is faster than lightning when we open the door LOL! He knows the difference between going on a walk with us outside and when he is supposed to stay in. That cat is just too smart sometimes LOL!

Andi
Andi
Discover Wildlife... Have Twins!!!
Tundra_Queen

Post by Tundra_Queen »

Andi, hubs is blind so Wilbur is always following Gary and his guide dog out to the porch. Wilbur then stands "under" Tegan and waits quietly for Gary to open the porch door and out he goes. :lol:

That cat has 3 big bells on his collar too, but he can be quiet when he wants to be :lol: Little bum!

Debbie

New Topic Post Reply