Where is your pet's favorite spot?

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

Old earth dog

Post by Old earth dog »

:lol: :lol: @ Janet. That's gonna be the vision I see now every time I see my buddies cat hacking. I'll definately move to the other side of the room now :lol: . I did have a huge, male GSD/Dane when my girls were growing up. He would upchuck if ANY puppy licked his face.
doublemom2
USDA Zone: 8

Post by doublemom2 »

Our fur-kid has only thrown up a hairball a couple of times in five years. Guaranteed to make her throw up is a trip to the vet, and even if they sedate her she comes home and immediately starts throwing up. It's just stress, nothing that being home and getting some TLC doesn't fix in an hour or two.
Andi
Discover Wildlife... Have Twins!!!
Justme

Post by Justme »

Miss, the 16 yr old cancer (cat) is now sleeping on the heat registers in the laundry room, mostly. She used to sleep in my tub in the summers.

Tiger (3 or 4) has taken to sleeping at my DH's feet.

Tami
My Hosta List
It is always something
gardenkat

Post by gardenkat »

My cats have a few favorite places. They both like to lie in the upstairs hallway in front of the window when the sun is shining in. Tango also likes a particular dining room chair while Meejie prefers to relax on a pillow in the corner of the couch. Another of their favorite places is on top of whatever paperwork I may be trying to do. They have a kitty bunk bed that they use for naps in the daytime, but at night they're on the bed with me. Jack, like most dogs, wants to be wherever I am. One of his many nicknames is "Velcro". He has a nice lambswool dog bed that he never uses. When I come home from work he is usually curled up on the couch with Meejie. And at night he gets up on the bed with the rest of us. (I need a bigger bed!:lol:)
When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world.
--John Muir
Tundra_Queen

Post by Tundra_Queen »

Ahhh Andi, she is so cute! And what a nice momma u are to give her her own spot. *S*

Let's see, Tegan likes to lay on her pillow under the table in the kitchen, not the eating table but another table, she wouldn't fit under the eating table. :lol:

Wilbur,,,,hmmm well I think his fav spot is anywhere my foot is going to set down. :lol: He does like to lay in the dining room when I'm on the computer up against the china cabinet, or he will lay in the kitchen on the carpet right in the middle of the floor so we all have to step over him, or he will lay under the phone, he is always getting calls and tying up the phone lines. :lol: Or he will lay by Teganw. And last by not least, he will race Gary upstairs at night time and jump on the bed and help Daddy make the bed. :lol: sorry but he really doesn't have a fav spot, not when I'm around. He follows me everywhere.

Debbie

patsue53

Post by patsue53 »

The cats love to sleep in front of the heat register. Taffy also likes the back of the recliner....which is rust colored and he's a white cat so you can imagine how that looks! For a while Moonie could often be found curled up in the bathroom sink but I havn't seen him do that recently! :lol: All of the cats love the top bunk upstairs in the girl's bedroom. I think it's the tiger instinct. :lol: (I have to be sure to go up and change the linens whenever DD is coming home to visit or she gets a nose full of cat hair when she goes to bed.)

Hugo sleeps wherever Alex sleeps. Sometimes he likes to sleep in my waterbed, but my cat Flower won't always allow him to get up on the bed. :lol:
lazygardner

Post by lazygardner »

:lol:
Before criticizing someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them you will be a mile away and have their shoes!
Ginger
USDA Zone: Zone 7

Post by Ginger »

My three boxers sleep pretty much anywhere they want to!
They will lay on the floor on their beds till DH and I go to bed, and before we even turn the lights off, Temper and Doc are on the couch, and Copper is in the chair :evil:
It is funny because when I get up in the morning, they kinda roll over and look at me and then lay their head back down (its just Mom, she won't make us move) but as soon as they hear DH getting up, they are down on the floor :lol: :lol: Which is wierd because he is usually the one who lets them get up on the couch with him, Especially Copper, she is his nap partner. She will stand beside him with her head on his leg for a long long time begging to get up with him and she eventually gets her way. I am the opposite, I like to see how long she will stay with her head on me, and sometimes it is 30 minutes or more before she gives up!

Lucifer the kitty sleeps outside in his house, unless it is really cold, then he gets to stay in. He likes to get on the bed with us and kneed our feet! Makes me nuts, I bet I throw him off the bed 50 times before he finally goes and gets on the bed in the spare room! When he is in during the day (which is usually just on weekends) he likes to get on the kitchen table and look out the window, and like several of the cats mentioned above, he likes to knock everything off the table and play with it on the floor.

Ginger
New Topic Post Reply