In Memory of Nikki

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

PeggyC

In Memory of Nikki

Post by PeggyC »

This was good therapy... we still miss her so much! LG, thanks so much sharing the poem, it describes perfectly how Dale felt about Nikki!

"A friend is someone who knows the song of your soul and sings it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

PeggyC's Hosta List
putnamgardens

Post by putnamgardens »

Oh Peggy:
I'm so sorry to read about Nikki. I'm sure she's in hosta heaven now, playing with the other pooches and you'll be reunited again, eventually. I got this hot link from a dog friend of mine and as long as you have speakers, you might enjoy it or hopefully be "good therapy" to view it. I have to have a hanky handy everytime I view it. Please know that it is not my intention to make you sad but to rejoice that you had Nikki to love in the first place. Later, Love, Lisa

http://doyourememberlove.com/narration.html
Have I mentioned lately that my drinking team has a hosta problem?
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Your welcome Peg, for that poem...When I came across it, I too, thought it was perfect for the way I felt about Ginger....I miss and think of Ginger a lot, too....I can't thank you enough for that magnet/picture of her, and I look at her face each day......I remember Nikki when I was there that one time.....how she ran behind the horses.....your memorial is beautiful!!!

Lisa, thanks for that site............ :cry: ..........choked me, but man that is beautiful!!
Linda P

Post by Linda P »

Peg, that is a beautiful memorial for Nikki. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Linda P
And time remembered is grief forgotten,
And frosts are slain and flowers begotten.....
Algernon Charles Swinburne

Latitude: 41° 51' 12.1572"

My Hosta List
Libby

Post by Libby »

I'm so sorry! Such heart felt words show the magnitude of losing our beloved pets. It's haunting the way you still see them out of the corner of your eye for weeks.
New Topic Post Reply