Sunny Pictures

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

Justme

Sunny Pictures

Post by Justme »

If I have resized these correctly: HERE's SUNNY!

Sorry they're blurry. I can't seem to figure out how to get pictures small enough to post, but still retain their sharpness. :???:

Tami
Attachments
Sunny and his sidekick!
Sunny and his sidekick!
Dogs Playing.jpg (15.26 KiB) Viewed 762 times
Sunny Smiling
Sunny Smiling
Sunny Smiling.jpg (23.35 KiB) Viewed 762 times
Sunny and Dusty 2.jpg
Sunny and Dusty 2.jpg (34.87 KiB) Viewed 759 times
My Hosta List
It is always something
Pandora
USDA Zone: z5 OH

Post by Pandora »

Awww look at that smiling face. No wonder you called him Sunny. That's a big buddy the little one has.

Resizing pictures and keeping the sharpness has a lot to do with the software you use. Some have more bells and whistles to help lower the size and keep quality. Also it can depend on what quality setting is on the camera when you snapped the picture.

Either way, those are some great furkids!!!!
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Awwww Tami....he looks like my neighbors dog, Dusty......He also is a sweet BIG boy....Your name Sunny is perfect!

I would help you with the pic's but all I know is my stuff, and Lord help me if anything chages.... :???:

Thanks for sharing!! :D
Annie
USDA Zone: 5

Post by Annie »

Oh what cuties!

For the picture, take the pic at a high resolution (more pixels), then crop them down to a smaller size. You lose some of the picture but it will be clearer if you do it that way. You lose the sharpness when you resize and not crop the pic. HTH :)
If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn. ~Andrew Mason

~~Annie~~
New Topic Post Reply