Muttly Big ole dog :)

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

Annie
USDA Zone: 5

Muttly Big ole dog :)

Post by Annie »

Here are some updated pics of my little stray Muttly Mutt Man :lol:
He has outgrown Wilma but she is still the boss. Even Travis bosses the poor "little" puppy around hehe.

Muttly and Wilma trying to get on our old sofa with a box at the other end. LOL Not much room for lil Mutt!
If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn. ~Andrew Mason

~~Annie~~
wishiwere

Post by wishiwere »

8-) And he's thinking, 'If only she'd put that danged camera down, and MOVE this box!' :lol:

Cute pics!
Jane (from the middle of the Mitten state)
My hosta list: viewtopic.php?t=39540
eastwood2007

Post by eastwood2007 »

:lol: Love that face! His head and muscle structure is shaped a little Rottweiler-ish.

I love that last pic! :lol: It's like Wilma is putting on her best 'pitiful-neglected-baby' face to have it captured on film for eternity. :lol: Either that, or she is controlling her temper till you take the pic, then she's gonna rip 'im apart! :lol: :lol:
Charla
Latitude 38.57N; Longitude -94.89W (Elev. 886 ft.)
Annie

Post by Annie »

I did wind up moving the box for him. So I had to bend down and get the christmas tree decor out of it. Just so he would have a place to lay down :roll: :lol:

Wilma puts up with him, actually she likes him. Well once in a while she has to put him in his place, but hey she is Queen dog in our house :) She has that right.
Travis bosses him around too. Poor "little" Muttly :lol:

We did get a new sofa the other day. I hope he don't eat this one like he did the one he is pictured in LOL.
If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn. ~Andrew Mason

~~Annie~~
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

:lol: :lol: That look on Wilma's face is precious, that's for sure!! :lol: :lol: Those pic's cracked me up!! :lol:

I did tell Willie boy Auntie Annie said hi.....:lol:
PeggyC

Post by PeggyC »

Annie, great pictures of Muttly and Wilma! Love the looks on those faces! :lol:
"A friend is someone who knows the song of your soul and sings it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

PeggyC's Hosta List
Ginger
USDA Zone: Zone 7

Post by Ginger »

Aww bless his heart. Such a sweet face. Give him a big kiss and a pat on the head from Auntie Ginger :lol: :lol:

Ginger
Old earth dog

Post by Old earth dog »

When you first posted puppy shots of Muttly I would have said Pit mix. With the size he is now I definately agree with Charla. Rotty mix!
Annie

Post by Annie »

Old earth dog wrote:When you first posted puppy shots of Muttly I would have said Pit mix. With the size he is now I definately agree with Charla. Rotty mix!

HI OED!

Thanks for your input. I've been thinking rottie too.
He has a really big head that looks kinda like a rottweiller :lol:
His tail is what was throwing me off. I told hubby that I thought he looked like a rottie, except for his tail LOL.
Of course he could be several different breeds, hence the name :lol:

I looked up undocked (tail) rotties. I did find a pic of one on the internet and he had a curly tail just like Mutts.

Last pic on this page.
http://www.dreibergenrottweilers.com/a-naturaltails.htm

http://www.vonwertz.com/breed_stand_poll.html

~~Annie~~
Lionitus

Post by Lionitus »

Beautiful dogs. I love their faces and their eyes are windows to their gentle, loving souls.

Lion
Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face.
- Victor Hugo
eastwood2007

Post by eastwood2007 »

Nice Rottweiler websites, Annie. I'm gonna save them for later viewing....thanks! :D
Charla
Latitude 38.57N; Longitude -94.89W (Elev. 886 ft.)
New Topic Post Reply