Muttly Mutt Man

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

Annie
USDA Zone: 5

Muttly Mutt Man

Post by Annie »

Was out in the back this morning taking pics (of course!) And The Mutt Man wanted his pic taken. I'll get some updated of Little Man (Travis) too. But when they are all out together there is nooooo way they will hold still for a pic hehe.

Here he is trying his best NOT to jump on mom :lol:
He didn't of course, he is such a good boy :)

Will get some of Wilma too, can't forget her!
If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn. ~Andrew Mason

~~Annie~~
Muffy
USDA Zone: 5

Post by Muffy »

I love your kids Annie! Mutt is a good boy...a big boy and yet a good boy...LOL. :lol:
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Awwww......Yes, he is a good looking boy, Annie!! Love the head shot! Thanks, and I will be waiting to see the others! :P
eastwood2007

Post by eastwood2007 »

What a sweeeeet boy!

I'm more convinced than ever that he is part Rottie. Here's an old pic of my sweet boy. Sorry it is so blurry, but it's the only one I had that was straight on.

Notice the shape of the eyes, head, muzzle, and the brown tint Muttley has to his fur right around his mouth in the same place Champ has the tan on his face.
Attachments
0907 011.jpg
Charla
Latitude 38.57N; Longitude -94.89W (Elev. 886 ft.)
Ginger
USDA Zone: Zone 7

Post by Ginger »

Hi Annie! WOW Mutley is looking all manly now :o He sure has grown and filled out. Please do post one of my favorite boy of yours, Travis! His face always makes me smile :D

You must be feeling better, I see you are posting a bit more. Hope you are healing well!

Ginger
New Topic Post Reply