Big as a dog house and 15 weeks old

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

thy
USDA Zone: 7

Big as a dog house and 15 weeks old

Post by thy »

...and me babysitting

he is an Irish Wolfdog and so beautiful, so calm and qiuert, so much wanting to be petted and have the next meal.
Coming to the chair, jumping his front legs up..and in a split second they both are on my keyboard ... LOL

Missy Amanda ( my Lahsa Apso) , she just hate him, if he is more than 2 foot away she bark , grrr or...
but she have to accept him , he is the puppy my son have wanted since he was a child...

But what a quiert, gentle puppy he is,,, but big as a house :roll:

Any of you having the bread(sp)- sorry breed-.... that sort of dog ?

Pia
Against stupidity the gods themselves struggle in vain.
E-mail for pics hostapics@gmail.com
Annie
USDA Zone: 5

Re: Big as a dog house and 15 weeks old

Post by Annie »

Don't know much about the breed except they are BIG :lol:
I've only met one in person once! And it wasn't pleasant LOLOL. I was walking and heard a low growl behind me. Turned around and there what this HUGE dog showing his teeth growling real deep. Don't mind telling you scared the poo doo outta me!

I tried to stay calm but it was hard. He followed me a ways then just stopped after he got no reaction I guess.

Other than that I think they are beautiful dogs! I've always wanted one too :)
If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn. ~Andrew Mason

~~Annie~~
Spider
USDA Zone: 9A

Post by Spider »

I'm wanting a Borzoi these days, but Irish Wolfhound is a nice dog. I have a saddle for sale....

Is he the normal gray, or one of the fawn colors they also come in? You realise you HAVE to post a photo! :wink: They are very nice dogs.
Spider's Hosta List There are photos there too :)

"I gotta have more cowbell!" SNL

"If your gecko is broken you have a reptile dysfunction."

"If you don't talk to your cat about catnip...who will?"
oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

Post by oldcoot »

OC shure knows about big dogs NOW He and Joy are keeping Catherine"s Great Dane !!! and helping Train her ( spoil her is more like it.) Greta that is, It is so good to have a doggie to pet and love. Since OC is still in a wheel chair, can't
trip HIM......Check out pix of "Greta the great" posted today OC
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
New Topic Post Reply