Tidy Cat Contest

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

Ginger
USDA Zone: Zone 7

Tidy Cat Contest

Post by Ginger »

Hey ya'll. Saw an article in our local paper about this contest that Tidy Cat is having for multiple cat owners. They are basing it around the mis-conception that all multiple cat owners are crazy, have dirty houses etc :lol: :lol: . You can win 5,000 plus free kitty litter for a year and some other stuff :D :D . Might be fun. Here is the link if you are interested
http://newsok.com/cat-owner-stereotypes ... dline_life

Ginger
Did I mention I grow my Hosta in pots?
Ginger

Re: Tidy Cat Contest

Post by Ginger »

Rats, I meant to post this in the pet forum. Chris can you move it for me? I don't know how.
Thanks

Ginger
Chris_W
Administrator
USDA Zone: 9

Post by Chris_W »

Well, I certainly don't have a problem living in a multiple cat household, but yes, there is cat hair on some of the furniture, but basically the upstairs couches belong to the cats and they don't seem to mind :lol:
nanny_56
USDA Zone: 5b
Location: Putnam County, Indiana Lat. 39* 45' 54.2892" Long. -86* 41' 55.9284''

Post by nanny_56 »

:lol: @ Chris!!
Claudia
"When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest" - John Muir
Spider
USDA Zone: 9A

Post by Spider »

I don't have a couch, but there sure is cat hair on the saddle pad on the bench. :) I have more of a problem with bird seed and feathers! Too bad the swivel sweeper only blows the feathers around. Anyway, I forwarded your link to my parents (6 cats at last count I think). Maybe they will use it. :D
Spider's Hosta List There are photos there too :)

"I gotta have more cowbell!" SNL

"If your gecko is broken you have a reptile dysfunction."

"If you don't talk to your cat about catnip...who will?"
Ginger

Post by Ginger »

It is kind of funny how people who are not cat people think anyone with more than a couple of cats is a bit "off" :lol: :lol: My grandmother was one of those people who was called the crazy cat lady of the town. She used to have 20 or more cats when she was younger, made my Dad nuts :lol: :lol: She would feed them outside under a big tree and there were so many sometimes you could not see the ground around the tree at feeding time :eek: :eek: Once she got older and could not see or get around so much, she only kept 2 or 3. Good thing cause when she died, my sister and I found all kinds of cat poo under the furniture etc.... I don't think she could see or smell to know it was there but we sure could :o :o :(

Ginger
New Topic Post Reply