Know whats in your food and who makes it

Use this area to share diet tips and weight loss recipes or secrets.

Moderator: Chris_W

jonbry123
USDA Zone: 6b

Know whats in your food and who makes it

Post by jonbry123 »

An interesting read from Dr. Mercola in the battle against Monsanto who is the world's largest producer of GMO crop seeds and Roundup.
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... razil.aspx
Jon
LucyGoose

Re: Know whats in your food and who makes it

Post by LucyGoose »

Yep....hate Monsanto......I try to know what all goes in my mouth for sure!! Having to be gluten free have even more so, made me more aware of all the junk out there....Thanks!!
jonbry123

Post by jonbry123 »

I'm glad there was a place here to post Dr. Mercola's website as so many are in need of health and medial truth especially on how many diseases can be cured naturally and when someone is told the only possibility is to stay on drugs for the rest of their lives most of which will never cure and have very dangerous side effects. ADA, ADHD, Arthritis, Cancer, Tpye 11 Diabetes and High Blood Pressure just to name a few. As an example most people who are diagnosed with moderate high blood pressure can easily eliminate it by drinking more water. When the body is in a constant state of dehydration it causes the blood cells and capallaries to constrict, water which is the best liquid to drink alleviates this and removes the high blood pressure. Most doctor's know this but don't tell you because they and the Pharmacutical companies won't make any money telling you to drink water and be cured.
Jon
jonbry123

Post by jonbry123 »

Forgot to add the most important thing is diet. The best is fresh raw and organic food. So many toxins in our food supply now. Is it any wonder that 41% of Americans will develop cancer? Heart disease, diabetes and cancer have reached epedemic porportions in this country. Is it any wonder why? We can't continue to consume so many toxins and not be harmed by it. The truth about this is out there and available for anyone who wants to know.
Jon
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Wow....I do think like you do also!!>....I do believe in doctors/meds when needed though....but yes,....the diet that our generation eats now is so unbelievable......and their health is suffering.....moderation, most do not know what that means....you have to go back to basics....fruits, veggies.....how about this crap about the chickens out in the news now??.....yep,....just think what we do not know about... :lol: .....I do not lose sleep on stuff....but being celiac, and I myself have to take care of a health issue I have by eating as well as I can, do know that your really are what you eat, and I want health and so I am a bit extreme on eating....but I see the results and I feel pretty darn good! For the most part...... :beer:
New Topic Post Reply