Revised List - Seeds to give away

Want to share and learn about Hosta hybridizing and seed starting and growing? Then this is the place. Also check out our annual seed exchange held in late fall and winter.

Moderator: redcrx

GrannyNanny

Revised List - Seeds to give away

Post by GrannyNanny »

Hi everyone -- Here is the revised list of seeds I have left. Send me a PM if you want to order some, and we'll go from there. Phyllis
X-LG streaker -- all gone!
Mixed seeds from Dorothy Benedict streaked seedlings-- five or six packets left
Sun Goddess --Lg florescent yellow, good substance, rugose (lots of these) Five or six packets left
Prairie Spring - medium bright yellow w green highlights in spring (lots of these) Five or six packets left
Christmas Tree Gala -- medium, rugose streaked One packet left

First --Please email me to tell me what you want. Second -- If I still have some , I'll email you back, and then you send me a BUSINESS SIZED (not letter sized) envelope, addressed to yourself, with a note inside telling me which seeds you wanted. PUT TWO 44CENT STAMPS ON THE ENVELOPE. (one will not be enough for a padded envelope.) Please put your forum name as well as your real name in the note, so I can match up the notes on this thread with the persons sending me the envelopes.
Third -- send a donation to the Hallson's Forum, directly to Chris at the nursery address, and marked "donation for seeds", and who you got them from.
Let the requests begin! Phyllis
PS No need to send a padded envelope -- I have bubble wrap and will use it with your envelope.
Attachments
Seeds are from this, and other DB seedlings that have the same coloring and streaking.
Seeds are from this, and other DB seedlings that have the same coloring and streaking.
Sungoddess is the big bright yellow one in the middle.
Sungoddess is the big bright yellow one in the middle.
Christmas Tree Gala
Christmas Tree Gala
Prairie Sprint in bloom -- seedling of Prairie Glow
Prairie Sprint in bloom -- seedling of Prairie Glow
Last edited by GrannyNanny on Nov 09, 2009 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HostaRed

Re: Seeds to give away

Post by HostaRed »

Hi, Phyllis:

If still available, I'd appreciate a pack of your DB seedling mix.

Thanks,

Rich
New Topic Post Reply