Some seedlings

Want to share and learn about Hosta hybridizing and seed starting and growing? Then this is the place. Also check out our annual seed exchange held in late fall and winter.

Moderator: redcrx

sweetee
USDA Zone: 5

Some seedlings

Post by sweetee »

Who knows what these will turn into. They are all 3 months old. There may be some with unknown parentage as my LARGE dogs decided to knock my tray of seedlings to the ground. They all fell into a large clump of dirt. I was sifting through it to find any who survived. If you don't see the parent listed, it's because of D.D. (dog disaster). :D Image Image Image Image
Chris_W
Administrator
USDA Zone: 9

Re: Some seedlings

Post by Chris_W »

Looking good :) I've wondered why we don't here of more Ice Age Trail seedlings - I know they will be slow if they are open pollinated (OP) but if you were to cross a really fast growing plant with it then it could turn into something interesting.

Wish I had time for seed starting, but I am way too busy keeping things going here. It is good to be busy though :)
Carol O
USDA Zone: 4

Post by Carol O »

Cute little seedlings.
sweetee
USDA Zone: 5

Post by sweetee »

Thanks, here are some more :D
I wish more people would post their seedlings. I know at this age it's hard to tell what they'll grow into, but it's nice to look , isn't it?

New Topic Post Reply