mommatina's page

Each member may create their own topic to this forum where they can then post plant lists, personal information pages, and/or photographs to share with other members. Please limit your entry to one topic per member. No selling allowed.
mommatina
USDA Zone: 5

mommatina's page

Post by mommatina »

Hi everyone... A little about me.. I am a Christian and a Junior Sunday School teacher and attend the same shurch that my Great Great Grand parents did...I have been married for 36 years to my childhood sweetheart... LOl very funny since I married him when I was 12 (no kidding, here in the hills we do things different)... I wouldn't change anything, even if I could...We have four boys, the last one is our grandson we adopted when he was 3.. They are .. Richard 35, Chris 32, Brandon 29 and C J (Chris JR) is 14.. Starting over was a major change let me tell ya... I have 5 of the most beautiful Granddaughters in the world... Savannah is 14 .. Rebecca is 12 .. Brandi is 9.. Cheyenne is 9 and Hannah is 2.. I have 2 furkids, Lil' Bit and Baby Girl... I have lived all my life in WV and love it (now)

I have always loved gardening, but never took the time to learn anything about it, I just put something in the ground and if it grew..great.. and if not.. oh well... Then my sister (Brenda) took a Master Gardening class and you know the rest of the story... and Thanks to the many wonderful people my sister introduced me to here at Hallson's, I have come to love Hosta's.. and know a litttle more about gardening.

If it had not been for my Faith in God I would not have been able to make it through this last year... The sorrow I have felt in losing Brenda has been overwhelming at times.. and I know God has a purpose in our lives for everything.. I do know I have gained a lot of true friends since her death... and I thank God for them...

Let us give thanks... for those friends now gone, like gardens past that have been harvested, but who fed us in their times that we might have life thereafter..
http://mccomaswv.com/Beartown/beartown_wv.htm
Tina
Challenges make you discover things about yourself that you never really knew.
Marietta

Post by Marietta »

Dear Tina - I also have 4 boys ages 52 to 42 in July. They
all live in other times zones, except the 3rd one moved
back to STL a few months ago. They have given us 6
grands - 3 of each kind and ages 23 to 4 1/2. I just have
a small backyard with many large Oak trees to shade the
hostas!! I am without a furry friend, but I know all the
dogs who take their masters for a walk past my house.
My sympathy on the loss of Brenda.... she accomplished
a good deal by introducing you to gardening. Marietta
New Topic Post Reply