New Chapter

Each member may create their own topic to this forum where they can then post plant lists, personal information pages, and/or photographs to share with other members. Please limit your entry to one topic per member. No selling allowed.
nanny_56
USDA Zone: 5b
Location: Putnam County, Indiana Lat. 39* 45' 54.2892" Long. -86* 41' 55.9284''

New Chapter

Post by nanny_56 »

Well it is November 21, 2021. Year 2 of a global Pandemic. A lot has changed since I was last here!
We now live in a condo in an Over 55 community. I am 65 now. Husband will be 67 in a couple of weeks. I have 1 daylily. A Stella D’oro. 😁
We grow tomatoes in the summer. Right out the front door, for easy picking! 😂
It was hard to leave all my plants when we moved here in February 2020. But it was getting to hard to maintain. I miss the hostas most I think.
Husband retired this spring. And he is happy to not have to move a yard anymore!
I was very surprised to see the forum still going! So thought I would just pop in to revisit and see who was still around. Nice to see so many familiar names still here. I deleted my avatar forgetting that I have no photo resizing app on my phone so I can’t add one! 😂
We now have 3 beautiful great grandchildren! Bailey is the oldest at 3 1/2. Oliver is just 6 months behind his cousin having just turned 3. Bailey has a baby brother who just turned 2!
Wish Chris & Brian and everyone here a Happy Thanksgiving! 🦃🥧🦃🥧🦃
Claudia
"When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest" - John Muir