Dan Heims' Heuchera book....any inpirations for 2007

Discuss and share pictures of plants in the genus Heuchera and the hybrid genus Heucherella, commonly known as coral bells and foamy bells.
DryGulch

Dan Heims' Heuchera book....any inpirations for 2007

Post by DryGulch »

I am not just a little inspired by the middle spread showing a collection of heuchera displayed in Heims' book the way many Hallstonites grow hosta. I was curious if this has inspired people to grow more heuchera in a mass planting?

Which heuchera are you looking to add in 2007 to your collections?
Minnow
USDA Zone: 6
Location: Henderson County 35 19' 12.15" N 82 35' 40.40" W Elevation2143

Post by Minnow »

All of them I don't already have! :lol:

They are my third obsession! Daffs are first, then the hosta, then anything with pruple foliage or green frosted foliage of peach, bronze, & amber leaves! :wink: :roll: :D :D

I just posted the list in My Journal, Minnow's Pond. Needless to say I am obsessed. Anywhere I go & find one I don't have I buy it. Most of them need to be divided at least everyother year here for me...The petite series are all in troughs & pots. In fact about a third of mine are in pots. I love them! The contrast with the hosta leaves is incredible!
Elizabeth

No man needs a vacation as bad as the man who has just had one.
newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

I have "discovered" the joys of heucheras just this last year or so. I think I'm going to have to check at my local library and see if they have that book! :D
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
New Topic Post Reply